1989 tta 9783 miles. $22,000.00 Price change $19,750.00 cash or wire transfer

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
1989 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car 9700 miles <---- was updated with new pictures as of last night.

That link is also this .... http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/turbov6bryan/1989 tta/

One owner purchased new in 1994 with no miles and is in great shape. 9783 original miles No test drives serious buyers please.

Car is very nice, its a 1989 Turbo Trans Am with the 3.8 engine same as the buick grand national. Car is pretty much all stock has a few upgrades over the years. Still has the original tires on it and decal kit is in the box, decals were never installed. All original parts are in boxes, car has subframe connectors welded in, lower control arms, and a pan hard bar from kenny brown. Car has a chip and a few other minor bolt ons, you would need to be keen with buicks and turbo trans ams to understand these cars, they require some specialized maintenance and skill while owning the vehicle.

Super nice paint that was just clay bar'd, factory lexan(plastic) t-tops that are not split. Car has been inside since new.

I purchased the car 2 years ago, never put my name on the title. Open title from 1 owner, buyer will be the second owner.

BW

Nice looking car. Question, what is on the driver's side floor and on the right side of the console?

Bryan,
I hope you sell your TTA. I have seen it and it is nice!!!!
There is a Cruise nite this Saturday in Blue Springs on main street.

Thanks mark It is a nice car. It did not sell
On eBay. Had some offers Still for sale

Thanks a lot buddy. You know anyone that can pour a concrete slab and foundation here at my house?

$ 19,750.00 cash or bank wire transfer

I sold my enclosed trailer, so if you want delivery it will be in a open trailer. Open Missouri title.

This car wouldd look sweet in YOUR garage LOL....

I did not take new photos of it, I figure if someone is serious about buying it then they will look at it in my garage. Or request new updated photos.

3f39afd6.jpg

3f39afd6.jpg
189e07db.jpg
cea53af4.jpg
14239b7b.jpg

What can u expect from a phone?

Thanks Brian :)

I would like to sell the car, its not getting the attention it needs. I actually thought of piling on the miles this spring, but decided i want to buy something else and just let this one sit some more.

Id take 19,000.00 for it Its a nice car ...

BW