1989 TTA 53k Miles on eBay @ $8500

Tta

Good talking to you, I'll have a word with my wife at lunch.
Thanks
Jim

Jim, just wondering if u had a chance to talk to your wife at this point my offer is still better than the E-bay bid. I'm picking up a Turbo Buick in Muncie, Indiana and your location is not too far from it and i could wire you the money this week. If it is a go you can mail me your bank infos (routing #, bank account, etc...) here's my address gauditec@yahoo.com thanks Merry Christmas:)

Jim, just wondering if u had a chance to talk to your wife at this point my offer is still better than the E-bay bid. I'm picking up a Turbo Buick in Muncie, Indiana and your location is not too far from it and i could wire you the money this week. If it is a go you can mail me your bank infos (routing #, bank account, etc...) here's my address gauditec@yahoo.com thanks Merry Christmas:)

Hi
I replied to your PM a day or two ago, the auction ends today.
ebay won't allow the auction to be canceled or ended early when it has less than a day left or any bids, so either we can wait until the auction is over and see if the high bidder pays or place a bid and see where it ends up.
Thanks
Jim

If this doesn't hit $11k I'm gonna be PISSED!:wink:

yea, I'd be happy with a few k more too :)
The high bidder has two feedback's for selling cars and recently bought a GN wastegate so I think he's legit.
It might be someone from here???

i think autocheck has something against Fbodies...
been in the market for a GTA for a little bit now, i've noticed since ebay started doing free autochecks.....

ALL the fbody scores, camaro or firebird, dosen't matter... are just ridiculously low no matter how good the history is....

the only ones that get a decent score or one owner/low mile cars......
it's really strange, you look at other old cars that've changed hands a few times
and the scores are average, i don't get it.

tta

good doing business with you Jim hopefully the transporter can pick it up before the end of this year. Sent you a pM for my address.

How many cars did you buy this week Carmelo? You might have to sell me one....its not fair. haha

-Nick