1989 TTA 53k Miles on eBay @ $8500

tta

what will it take to remove it off e-bay and sell it to me now? please call me if u are serious, (856) 426-9607. Carmelo

what will it take to remove it off e-bay and sell it to me now? please call me if u are serious, (856) 426-9607. Carmelo

Good talking to you, I'll have a word with my wife at lunch.
Thanks
Jim

You mean yet another TTA is going to show up here on the east coast?? They are all going to be here before long! :biggrin: Carmelo buy it up that is a great price!

did you check his sig Aaron ?

...he used to own 1415

bump for a nicer TTA:D

Yup, we chatted via PM about 2 weeks ago...Oh well, I'm still happy...if I ever get the damn thing!

I bit my tongue when I saw what he was asking for #1415 I had already made up my mind to sell #1025 but I didn't want to compete with my own (old) car.
Maybe I should have stuck it on ebay when I took the pics (Nov 15th) it would probably be sold by now.

You mean yet another TTA is going to show up here on the east coast?? They are all going to be here before long! :biggrin: Carmelo buy it up that is a great price!

$8500 was my opening bid, $12,500 was the buy it now price but eBay took it away when this guy bid.
Even with the low opening bid I didn't think the car would actually sit that low this long :confused:

Edit:

PS
I have no idea where Autocheck gets their info, #1415 has had more than 4 owners and as far as I can tell I'm the 4th owner of #1025. Where they get off saying #1415 had 4 and #1025 had 5 and giving mine a lower 'rating' with 30k fewer miles is BS
I bet they'll give #891 an even higher rating and that thing is in pieces. (it's a Z28 now)

I bit my tongue when I saw what he was asking for #1415 I had already made up my mind to sell #1025 but I didn't want to compete with my own (old) car.
Maybe I should have stuck it on ebay when I took the pics (Nov 15th) it would probably be sold by now.

If I had known it was up for sale when we chatted, our conversation would have been slightly different. I think I'll be happy with 1415 and his "asking" price wasn't quite met. This is a damn steal for anyone looking...and yes Autocheck is a joke. Best of luck with the sale and thanks again for the info you gave me when I was still looking at 1415.

If I had known it was up for sale when we chatted, our conversation would have been slightly different. I think I'll be happy with 1415 and his "asking" price wasn't quite met. This is a damn steal for anyone looking...and yes Autocheck is a joke. Best of luck with the sale and thanks again for the info you gave me when I was still looking at 1415.

You got a nice car. I sold it for $13,5 or $13,6 so I think you did ok.

I have no idea where Autocheck gets their info, #1415 has had more than 4 owners and as far as I can tell I'm the 4th owner of #1025. Where they get off saying #1415 had 4 and #1025 had 5 and giving mine a lower 'rating' with 30k fewer miles is BS
I bet they'll give #891 an even higher rating and that thing is in pieces. (it's a Z28 now)

Have you ran a CarFax to see what they say about your car? If not I can run one for you. Let me know.

if you don't mind running one I'd appreciate it, I didn't bother since eBay has autpcheck.
Thanks
Jim

$8500 was my opening bid, $12,500 was the buy it now price but eBay took it away when this guy bid.
Even with the low opening bid I didn't think the car would actually sit that low this long :confused:

Edit:

PS

I am confused, why is autocheck giving you a 11 out of 48, but gives your car all green checks. No faults?

I could care less what they say, but i do not understand how auto check can devalue your sale on ebay. Most people who view that page may get discouraged seeing the auto check, and not bid.....

Have you contacted ebay to have them remove the auto check?

You have to click a certain box to retain the buy it now, or else it goes away with the first bid.

If it were me, i would end the auction because someone may get it for 9,000.00

I DO NOT SEE A RESERVE?!!?!?!?!?

Just trying to help

BW :)