1987 WE4 HARDTOP 150k miles nice driver!

Originally posted by Quigs
:confused: Well if I remember correctly the WE-4 Is the base model GN with no radio or am only. I'm not sure I thought all GNs have the black and grey seats like my 87:cool:

WE4s have a gray interior . They are also faster than GN's :p :D

I reread my post and it sounded kinda harsh, so i wanted to explain.

from the dictionary,
ignorant
destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified <parents ignorant of modern mathematics> b : resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>
2 : UNAWARE, UNINFORMED

I was saying you are uninformed, not stupid.

on that note.

Someone buy this car, one of 1,547 made.
Then everyone will be saying wow, nice Grand National, and you can so no it is a T-Type, (or actually a Turbo T). And then they will say something about well it is all black like a GN, and then you can procede to tell them all about how it was a rare option, one of 1,547. Then with pride state all its cool options, like aluminum brake drums, and aluminum bumper supports.
:D

At the midwest buick shootout last year in morocco, I had the only WE4, there.

Dear lord give me a break. I'm only 19 and I'm just learning about these cars. I don't have as much time to learn about these cars because of school. Well you have to give me some props because I bought my 87 GN when I was 18 and to weeks after my 19 bday I bought a 92 Dodge Stealth R/T twinturbo. And now I race with both of my cars. And I bought both with my own money and I am paying for my own college.

I'm 21 almost 22, I bought my own cars, my own insurance, and I also go to college.

I was going to say good to see another person my age into RWD american muscle, but then you have the stealth j/k

Your only 21 thats cool. I know there are not many of us younger people out there that like Grand Nationals and the ones that do like my friends can't afford them. I was also wondering what kind of times you ran with your we-4 and what kind of mods have you done so far.

Ok it wasn't my intention to start a flame fest in someone else thread.

I ran a 14.1 @98 on street tires, and 13.6@97 on slicks. Car is stock nonposi, I'll just send you a PM and get out of this thread.

WE4's ROCK