1987 WE4 HARDTOP 150k miles nice driver!

EightSecV6

MDBL
We just got a WE4 in this week. Real nice driver, has some small spots of rust and a few dents and dings, I tried to show all the problem areas in the photos. Car needs paint, I am including a perfect front and rear bumper off my GN already painted and ready to go as well as a NEW in the box 87 GN grille. GN decklid spoiler is on the car.Wheels are nice with all new center caps. Car has a Hooker exh system, and a 307 fuel pump with a hotwire kit, other than that it is ALL stock. Interior is REAL nice, no rips ,tears or burns anywhere! Steering wheel is perfect. Factory radio has been replaced but I will throw a working unit in too. Power antenna does not work. Runs and drives nice, trans shifts excellent. The pictures I posted are all that I have, please come and see the car if you are interested to answer any questions. This would make a perfect driver or excellent for restoration as it is complete!
$5400.00

FOR PICS
http://www.t6p.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34792#post34792

Would you take $4000.00 for the the car? If not how close can you go? Hate to see it parted out. Really interested if you can work with my budget. Tried calling the number you have listed but always busy. Thanks

Originally posted by Bweavy
$3500 you have too many cars down there anyway ;)

I'll Monster Garage it and turn it into a septic tank pumper truck first......I know there are too many here, gotta keep my eye on you to make sure mine dont get parted by mistake!

my friend has a 1989 silverado. he has a bunch of parts also they are not installed. 6" pro comp suspension lift, 33" m/t baja claws,4" harwood cowl hood, brush guard, pro topline vortec heads, rpm air gap intake, xtreme energy 4x4 cam, lifters pushrods. the truck has 155,000 miles on it. he bought all the parts but lost interest and looking for a turbo regal. would you be interested in a trade?

It looks like a t-type to me with the all grey seats. But is there anyway you would sell for 4k?

Originally posted by Quigs
It looks like a t-type to me with the all grey seats. But is there anyway you would sell for 4k?

ummmm do you know what a WE-4 is ????? TTT for ya :D

I surely know what a WE-4 is and unfortunately do not have enough money and computer equipment to sell to come up with the money. Maybe mid-spring of next year if you have anymore deals!!

:confused: Well if I remember correctly the WE-4 Is the base model GN with no radio or am only. I'm not sure I thought all GNs have the black and grey seats like my 87:cool: