1987 Turbo T Stage 2 9 sec street car

turnkey cars

If only there wasn't 3K miles between your car and me seeing it. Very nice price and car, not to mention performance for the cost. Sure as hell can't build it for your asking $$ Just not sure a 9sec GN makes for a good driver though, but there's a first for eveything.

Dam i wish Ca was next door.

Good luck

Rest assured

If only there wasn't 3K miles between your car and me seeing it. Very nice price and car, not to mention performance for the cost. Sure as hell can't build it for your asking $$ Just not sure a 9sec GN makes for a good driver though, but there's a first for eveything.

Dam i wish Ca was next door.

Good luck

You don't have to come see it. It is every bit as good as described. Buy it and have it shipped West. Problem around the midwest is $. No matter what the rich people on TV say--$ is very tight right now and I don't see it getting any better.

Had a few calls and emails on the car in the past couple weeks...$20k takes the car. Where are you going to find a black on grey moonroof 87 Stage 2 T for that kinda money? Proven car....

car for sale,,

Scott. will you take a horse on trade? horses are about as hard to sell this time of year as a car or a boat, good luck,,:redface: :cool:

You might be getting a call after a bit. I've got a local guy that wants my truck, we're trying to get right on the $$$$$'s. Plus, that monster 4-wheeler might be gone too, which equals...I'll get my garage back.

Did I read right? You sold the other block? :(

Erik

You might be getting a call after a bit. I've got a local guy that wants my truck, we're trying to get right on the $$$$$'s. Plus, that monster 4-wheeler might be gone too, which equals...I'll get my garage back.

Did I read right? You sold the other block? :(

Yea that's right Erik....Better hurry, I don't think the car will be here another week. Got alot of interest in the car in the past couple weeks. Cya

sounds like alot of Window shoppers but no real Buyers for a real mans 9 sec Grand National :)

Sorry to say that after 15k views the car is sold. Congrats Brett...Hope you enjoy it. Will talk to you in the next day or so..

Mods please delete.

Sorry to say that after 15k views the car is sold. Congrats Brett...Hope you enjoy it. Will talk to you in the next day or so..

Mods please delete.

I look foward to owning her....;) She is a beauty:biggrin: BTW, thats 20k views not 15K....:D

Scott get the front brake lines off of it so I can get mine out of Curtd's shop or call me and tell where you got yours.

Umm...I'm not pulling the front brake lines off it. I purchased all the front brake hardware including the lines from Aerospace Components.

Just be easy on her Otto...I know you like to push the limits : ) There's no doubt in my mind there's some left in the tune without getting too crazy...

Dwayne, we'll have to take the other car and do that : )

I called them yesterday and had them ever nighted. Sure does stop alot better now. You shouldnt of sold the black car cause Curtd is calling you out and I dont think the silver car will keep up.

Scott said he was done going fast and was just going to cruise around with the family to the Dairy Queen in the old GS..

;)

Just be easy on her Otto...I know you like to push the limits : ) There's no doubt in my mind there's some left in the tune without getting too crazy...

Dwayne, we'll have to take the other car and do that : )

Dont worry,I save that for my own cars:)
Brett is a great guy and will take just as good a care of it as you did.
We do have a few plans in the making already;)

New Turbobuick shop opening in CT soon.
This will be one of our cars,You will get credit for it though.
Real nice job!!! I cant wait to see it.
Im ready to drive to go get it:D

LOL...Hit the road!! Got all the accessories bolted up to it tonight. Heater box and accumulator tomorrow evening. Talked to Brett today and he agreed on putting a new heater core in it while I we had it apart. Turned the key on the car today for the first time in a few months and she fired right off. I think with some tweaking of the VE table that the car should be right at home in the high 9's on DR's with the A/C and all in place. I think he's going to enjoy it. Needs a few small things, but he's aware of the ones I know about. I know it will be in good hands....My wife was laughing at me last night cause I was walking around the house with my head down mumbling under my breath : ) Selling the car is what is best for us right now....She didn't want me to sell it, but have too many toys as it is. The other one isn't leaving the shop though!