1987 Turbo T Stage 2 9 sec street car

interior pics

all of the guys buggin you for interior pics just what to see what it is like to sit behind the wheel of a fast buick!

all of the guys buggin you for interior pics just what to see what it is like to sit behind the wheel of a fast buick!

LOL...tired of pic collectors : )

Sam, send me some pics and specifics...mileage, auto, etc... I may be interested..I have always liked the C5's.

This is a very nice car at a reasonable low price you guy's want one it doesn't get any better.If you build one later let me know I'll donate what parts I can.I know the shoes your in all to well you are doing right Family first,Take Care,AL.

TTT..One of the nicest Stage 2 cars around. Just pulled it out and washed it on Sunday...Drove it around for about 30 mins and pulled her back in the garage. Fast car...Every time I get out of it I tell my wife I just don't know if I can sell it : ) Best for our family right now to let it go and maybe build another down the road when the little fella gets on up in age. Trades considered..Let me know what you have.

Would you be interested in a trade for a super nice 87 GN Hardtop(And cash of course..I have a few bucks hidden away..lol)...Has some nice mods,But was not built to be a racer...Was just cruised to car shows.Only has a few passes with street tires(Real street tires) and ran 12.2@115 With a 2.0 60' about 18psi.

The paint is awesome...Body is super straight...And there is no rust.

If you would like details on the car...let me know,I will be happy to give you the entire rundown...(There is alot the write)Or give me a call,732-778-2273 anytime.Name is Shawn

Here is a pic of the car as of today...

P9290684.jpg

Trade/mercedes,ultimate Family Car

I GOT A GORGEOUS 2000 S430.MY WIFES BEEN DRIVING IT FOR 6 MONTHS.HAS 80K,SILVER,CHARCOAL LEATHER.NAVIGATION.I JUST BOUGHT A SRT-8 ILL LET HER DRIVE.IM LOOKING FOR AROUND 20K, IF INTERESTED
MIKEYGOLD@YAHOO.COM
s430037.jpg

s430006.jpg

s430005.jpg

Kid with a Toy...I would be interested in talking with you about the trade. Give me a call 205-283-5155

ElevenSecondV6..you have email

This ad has gotten 17k views!! And 130 replies...Can't believe it's still sitting here. Noone have any spare cash these days I guess.

Spare block has been sold....

Thx for the props Clay...Back at ya : )

Hi Scot.
I live in Jasper Al. I have aboat drag boat 427L88 671 blower 900hp
on motor 200 shot of n2. if intrested in trade let me know.

205-295 9888 or E/M