1987 Turbo T - So Cal

STAGE 2

3rd and long
After over a decade of ownership I'm putting my Buick up for sale. I am the 3rd owner and the car was purchased from a very close family friend who owned the car since 1988. Its has had a very easy life, never raced or abused, and has been meticulously maintained both by myself and turbo god Lou Czarnota. All around it is a very very very clean Buick.

The car itself is a canadian car with 141,xxx kilometers (87,xxx miles) and is 97% stock. Modifications include, RJC power plate, RJC pulleys, Walboro 340, concert sound II stereo system upgrade, new (not remanufactured) powermaster system, and an adjustable wastegate. The car was repainted in 1999 and has always been garaged.

The car has two flaws. First, the trip odometer does not function (constantly reads 000). It has been this way since I purchased it and I have never got around to fixing it. Second, as can be seen in the pics, the passenger front bumper filler has completely disintegrated. The drivers side is on its way as well.

Since, for the forseeable future, I am adjusting my car focus (being a land cruiser fanatic and a TR fanatic at them same time is traumatic on the wallet) I am including my small supply of parts with the car. This includes, new OEM interior trim pieces, new VDO gauges, new ramchargers dual fans, various sensors and mechanical parts, etc.

Asking price is $13,000. I am located in San Diego. If you have any questions please contact me by email (Roberts7399 at yahoo dot com) or phone (eight five eight seven five two eigh six seven three) as I don't spend much time on this forum anymore.

DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

Can you post pics of the engine and underside?

I see we joined the forum about the same time.

Thanks

Glenn,

Great to talk to you on the phone yesterday. Good luck with the sale and your Land Cruiser project.

Neal

Monday bump with a price reduction to $12,250 firm. I'm itching to get started on my next project folks so the buick is looking for a good home.

Update - I've purchased a set of front bumper fillers to be included with the car. This is in addition to the hundreds of dollars of new parts already included.

Monday bump. Still here and still looking great. Its going to be at the Del Mar Nationals this weekend if anyone wants to see it in person. Will consider serious offers.

Mike buy it do it do it!!!!

glenn you are welcome to come to dana point on sunday 4-18-10 for some free pizza there will be LOTS of buicks and buick heads there..
bring the family!!!
questions 714 457-6839 rafael

I'd love to come (dana point to huntington beach on the 101 is my favorite cruise, especially with the tops off) but I'm already booked for the next two weekends.