1987 turbo t project or drag $500

m.$terner

up for sale here is a 1987 turbo t. the car is rough, i know that.Ill sart off by saying there is no motor, trans, rear, or wheels included in this sale, other then that what you see is what you get.I also have no title.i bought it like that and intend on selling it like that, if you want to try to pursue getting a title, or just not have a title, make it a drag car, thats all up to you but I will assist in any way i can with any information i can.below i have the rpo codes from the trunk so hopefully that will help some.Heres what i know about the car: I bought this car off of a friend who bought it off an older lady, the car was her husbands and i believe he died, the crank went in the motor so she sold it to my friend.this was around 10 years ago.he pulled the motor with intentions to fix but never got around to it,he wanted the trans and rear so i bought it knowing that.Therefore this car hasnt been driven since 1998; the last time it was registered,and at that point it had 55,xxx on it and thats what im assuming it to still have on that body.i have no way of proving that though, but thats what ive been told and thats what the registation i had said.To the car, it has a decent amount of rust but most of which i could find was all surface rust including the trunk and floorpans.it has t tops, one of the dirtiest interiors ive ever seen and a slight dent in the left front fender.To the best of my knowledge the full harness is still there for everything as far as i can tell.In my opinion i think it be a great donor car for a drag car since the harness is already there and then the interior and little spots wouldnt be a big deal but what you do is all up to you.Any questions feel free to PM me or my email goes right to my phone so that would be a much faster reply. my email is Bigcountry502@yahoo.com send your questions anytime. and if youd like to see it i have no problem with that either.Im located in northern delaware and im asking $500 obo for it.

1zwc39d.jpg

1zq4uac.jpg

281tvd1.jpg

2qlzi1t.jpg

2cekl8n.jpg

2zhl7qq.jpg

30j7e6c.jpg

2h6ao8i.jpg

2z7pz00.jpg

2zjjhvt.jpg

this is or best offer.i dont mind it sitting around and id prefer not to scrap it so make me offers, the worst i can say is no.

Still have this?? Would you consider taking some parts off?? Also interested in the emblems you have for sale...maybe a cheap package deal?? LMK ---Keith

before you scrap it ill give you a few bucks for the wiring harness if you pull it out clean