1987 Turbo T Limited

selling a car here

IS A WASTE OF TIME.... I just sold my Limited from my autotrader ad for a lot more then it was advertised here....

I think it is worth $8k all day long just not here....

IS A WASTE OF TIME.... I just sold my Limited from my autotrader ad for a lot more then it was advertised here....

I think it is worth $8k all day long just not here....
Wrong. Ur just less likely to get over on anyone here.

I know the car is worth it, it's just not the right economy, I could place an ad in autotrader but I will the dumb phone calls,like craigslist is that a clone or how many miles are in that GN motor. Here people know more what they are getting.

Imo

It is not the economy that is hurting the sale..... there is more money out there then you think trust me....advertise it somewhere else... you will get less questions and more interested buyers

Brett you may a bit correct but also most guys on here have cars and those who are looking on this board feel that these cars are worth less because they have either had one and sold it cheap or have a friend who got a deal...either way I have sold the last cars all from Hemmings and Autotrader and sold them for 15-20% more then I had them listed here for....

With the autotrader or other advertising source .... the buyers are looking for this type of car and most are first time buyers of a TR and they seem to be less interested in price and more interested in the car.....in other words they seem to know the cars are more valuable then on here.......I just sold my Limited after being on here for awhile...nothing wrong with the car... it is rare as hell....and the new buyer knows what it is and wanted the car and paid my asking price....here I have had to jump through fire trying to sell a car......not worth it to me...i had one guy ask call me 5 times from this board..... he has the money .. he wanted a TR... and after buying a pile of **** for $3k less then my car was ....he now has invested almost $4K into repairs and suspension work...and the car still needs paint.......he called me today telling me he is putting his car up for sale and wants mine... I told him it is sold and he had the chance 5 times when calling me......they never learn.....

Hey thanks man , maybe I will try that avenue. I haven't had to much luck on craigslist, I always have the kids saying that's not a grand national and a bunch of crap. But if anyone here is really intrested this car is good to go, smogged and tagged.

Brett you may a bit correct but also most guys on here have cars and those who are looking on this board feel that these cars are worth less because they have either had one and sold it cheap or have a friend who got a deal...
I would agree. People just need to stand strong on their price. Their is an azz for every seat.

I had to make a hard decision, I drove it for the last time this weekend, so now I'm letting it go for whoever has the best cash offer this is the last bump!