1987 Turbo T, gray with gray buckets, W02, 91k original miles

If this was an Astroroof, silver/gun metal Designer Series car it would be sitting in my driveway, still very tempted. Price is certainly right for such a solid car with a very good history. Whoever buys this car will be getting a gem!

If this was an Astroroof, silver/gun metal Designer Series car it would be sitting in my driveway, still very tempted. Price is certainly right for such a solid car with a very good history. Whoever buys this car will be getting a gem!

Thank you, she really is a gem and finding a car with all that original documentation is getting harder to come by these days.

BTW, your PM inbox is full so I sent you an email instead :cool:

All PM's and emails have been answered. I also wanted to add that I can help with shipping arrangements for out of state buyers if need be.

Even the door jambs are shiny :biggrin:

19847740.jpg

70480951.jpg

89017254.jpg

92028389.jpg

did you sell this car?
I have found some extra cash I can get this car if it was not picked up, you never came back on here and said it was gone??

did you sell this car?
I have found some extra cash I can get this car if it was not picked up, you never came back on here and said it was gone??

Hey Richie... I got a deposit on it but the car is still in my possession, just waiting for the balance of funds at the moment. I will update the thread when it's actually gone.

this car is extremely nice..very well taken care of.. looks like it has under 50k this is a hell of a bargain...