1987 Turbo T, gray with gray buckets, W02, 91k original miles

GotGrunt

Hi guys,

I am selling my 1987 Turbo T with 91k original miles.

Some options include pw, pdl, concert sound II, cruise, rear defrost, t-tops, G80 posi rear, W02 "blackout" package, VD6/VD7 aluminum bumper brackets, etc.

This is a documented 2 owner, garage kept car which was originally from California. It was shipped to NY back in 2004 and sits inside a heated garage. This is not your typical g-body... there is not one speck of rust anywhere on this car!

It has had a quality repaint in the past and looks fantastic. It could pass for a car with half the mileage.

As far as add-ons, it has a scanmaster, cold air kit, upgraded injectors/chip, walbro fuel pump, and a few other nick nacks. It also has a cd player installed but I have every factory piece that was ever removed from the car saved in a bin. Fresh fluids, brakes, tires, etc.

The powermaster and turbocharger were replaced with OEM units and both work flawlessy. The original owner kept a detailed upgrade and maintenance log of everything ever done to the car starting from the day of delivery. I also have the original winow sticker, warranty booklet, and owners manual as well as many Buick books, magazines, and memorabilia from the late 80's dealing with turbo Regals that was collected by the original owner.

Clean carfax, no accidents, no issues. I have the NYS title in hand. The power antenna even works!

I have sold 3 GN's on here over the years with no complaints and believe me when I say that this is by far the cleanest Turbo Regal I have owned to date!

Please forgive the pics as they were taken with my cell phone. I will try to get pictures of the original parts, sales literature, and memorabilia as well.

The car is located on Long Island, NY. I am asking $10,500 but I am open to any reasonable offers.

imag0873p.jpg

imag0876.jpg

imag0869u.jpg

imag0874.jpg

imag0861y.jpg

One more thing I'd like to mention is that the original spare, jack, t-top bags/sunshades, and mat are still in the trunk.

The undercarriage is clean as a whistle too... does not drip a drop of fluid either. No rust or grime on the floors!

imag0900.jpg

imag0904.jpg

imag0903.jpg

imag0905.jpg

guys I drove that car I met the guy at a gas station by my house but I picked another car instead of his for other reasons but his car is amazing who ever buys it is getting an original unmolested buick the pics do it no justice this car is super clean if I had the extra funds id buy in a heart beat thanks tommy

guys I drove that car I met the guy at a gas station by my house but I picked another car instead of his for other reasons but his car is amazing who ever buys it is getting an original unmolested buick the pics do it no justice this car is super clean if I had the extra funds id buy in a heart beat thanks tommy

Thanks for the kind words Tommy, it's definitely the nicest one I have had! BTW, your PM box is full but I did get your message.

Nice car. Where do you get all these nice Turbo Buicks anyway? GLWS.

Thank you... what can I say, I have a love for these old Buicks :D

I actually have another 87 Turbo-T that will be up for sale soon. It's black with the chrome package, hardtop, gray bench seat interior, G80, VD6/VD7, bone stock with 78k original miles, documented one owner with the original issue title! It's nowhere near as nice as the gray one though!

I just checked the maintenance history and the original owner had the car repainted in 2003 with a base coat/clear cloat paint job to replace the factory lacquer paint.

I also realized that the passenger side front wheel centercap was missing in the photos I posted which has since been been reinstalled.

Still available... I'm pretty sure the first person to come see this car in person will buy it, it is mint!