1987 Turbo T, black with gray interior, chrome trim, 78k original miles

GotGrunt

Hey guys,

I have a black Turbo T for sale. It is a hardtop with the chrome package, gray bench seat interior, G80 posi rear, VD6/VD7 aluminum bumper brackets, PS, PDL, etc.

It is bone stock down to the factory air box and has 78k original miles. It is a documented one owner car with the original issue title! The car still has the factory paint (faded) too.

All the glass is perfect, no oil leaks, and recently had new brakes & brake lines installed front to back as well as a new battery. The powermaster works great! The factory spare, jack, and hardware are still in place.

It runs and drives but needs a tune up. The front bumper fillers are broken and it also needs new air dams. The interior is clean but it needs the seat redone and could use a new rug. The car has rust which is mostly on the doors, floors, and decklid but does have some bubbling on the lower quarters as well.

Buy it to daily drive, restore, or use for parts. Clean carfax and NYS title in hand.

$4,250 or best offer.

Thanks!

imag0934t.jpg

imag0935.jpg

imag0936.jpg

imag0937.jpg

imag0940.jpg

imag0939.jpg

imag0911.jpg

imag0938h.jpg

imag0907.jpg

imag0941.jpg

checking my email . Let me know if u recieve ir

I did not receive an email but if you are interested, PM me.

How much for the GN straight out cash? How are the tires? Does drive train need any work? Send more pics, please, Thanks, Howard.

I posted all the pictures I have at the moment, which were taken today. The tires are fine, and also runs fine with no noises or smoke. It needs a spring cleaning though as it has not been driven much the last few years.

Feel free to make me an offer.

this wont last long!!

Thanks... I priced it right for a quick sale.

I'd also like to mention that the fenders, hood, cowl, roof, and door jambs are rust free. The rust is only in the places where I specifically mentioned.

Due to an overwhelming demand to see close-up pictures...

Decklid:

imag0951q.jpg

Passenger side door and quarter:

imag0954.jpg

imag0953.jpg

imag0952.jpg

Passenger side door jambs:

imag0955.jpg

imag0957r.jpg

Drivers side door and quarter:

imag0958.jpg

imag0959.jpg

imag0960.jpg

I'd also like to mention that the frame is solid front to back and that this car only has 78k miles!

Holy cancer victim Batman! I had a bucket seat version of this very car several years ago. There's alot of work involved in restoring this one, but it can be done. GLWS.

Holy cancer victim Batman! I had a bucket seat version of this very car several years ago. There's alot of work involved in restoring this one, but it can be done. GLWS.

Thanks, its a really nice color combination and would make a great finished product.

This would make a perfect donor car for a turbo swap... everything is there and the car runs & drives.

The first person to give me $3,500 takes it.