1987 Turbo Regal 57000 miles

loaner2

I am selling this vehicle for my brother. 1 owner, he ordered it locally back in 1987. Completely stock. Car has not seen a winter. The vehicle has just over 57000 miles. Synthetic oil since new and maintained well. Recent service including coil pack, plugs, wires, Lh outer tie rod, air conditioning professionally converted, fuel filter and rear main (had a slight leak).

Two tone gray over silver with grey int. Astro roof, full console with buckets, and I think it is the concert stereo. The original rims were removed when he picked it up and go with the car.

The sunshade will need to be fixed, material sagging but headliner in good shape. Rh door was painted about 1990 as well as blend into fender and quarter. An idiot mechanic spilled brake fluid on the lh front fender and you can see the stains otherwise the paint has held up well. No rust, vehicle was rusproofed when new and is very clean even underneath. Will probably need tires as well, I think they might even be the originals he put on.

Asking $11500, feel free to email me at tpakjones@mchsi for pictures or any other questions or call me at 815-505-2004.