1987 tr $4500

hang10

old surfboards wanted!!!
1987 Regal TR Blue on blue hardtop,bench seat. 198k miles on body,approx 50k on motor,10k on tranny. Ta49, 42.5 injectors.THDP, test pipe. Has a 2 year old Macco-ish paint job,needs bumper fillers and rear floor pans.Runs great,its been my daily driver since last Feb. approx 8k miles.A great driving/project car.$4500 or will trade for a Toyota 4x4 truck or 4runner. I am located in Central Maryland. Thanks-Kurt

Attachments

• 101_0658.jpg
    101_0658.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,840
  • 101_0660.jpg
    101_0660.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,860
  • 101_0659.jpg
    101_0659.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,852
I am interested. Any accidents, salvage title, rust spots, mechanical problems. Can you post some detail pics of under the door, chasis and trunk. Why selling???
PM me your phone number.

wish it was closer, would make a perfect dd for me to commute back and forth to school.

good luck on the sale

buickbert

Kinda hoping it was closer myself. It takes $950 to ship a car from the east coast to TX. Kinda takes the thrill out of finding a deal!

Hello, to all those pms wanting more pictures, i will not have a camera till after the 18th when my daughter is home from college:redface:. To anyone local who wants to see it person feel free to PM me! Between work.deer hunting season,the Holidays etcc its hard to find any spare time to even sell a car!! Might just paint her and tuck her away till spring...........

Hello, to all those pms wanting more pictures, i will not have a camera till after the 18th when my daughter is home from college:redface:. To anyone local who wants to see it person feel free to PM me! Between work.deer hunting season,the Holidays etcc its hard to find any spare time to even sell a car!! Might just paint her and tuck her away till spring...........

Kurt you'll just end up buying another 1 later.

Kurt you'll just end up buying another 1 later.

You think!:D How you doing buddy! Got a decent blue bench seat down there! I might be heading for my parents in NC for xmas...... Its a little early but Wishing you and your kids a Merry Christmas, y'all deserve one !!!!!!

Car no longer for sale......both kids are home from college and we need to use the extra car:cool:, havent driven a TR in the snow in 15 years:eek:.yall missed a good deal here:biggrin:

I was wondering why it wasnt gone already:confused:. If I didnt have to wait till tax return time car would have been gone in a heartbeat.

You think!:D How you doing buddy! Got a decent blue bench seat down there! I might be heading for my parents in NC for xmas...... Its a little early but Wishing you and your kids a Merry Christmas, y'all deserve one !!!!!!

Yes I do. I'll be in MD for Xmas but back down here Monday. e-mail me when your heading up or back bud.