Looking to trade 2004 GTO for 86-87 TR

NJVetteGuy

I'd rather be racing...
I'm looking to trade my way back into a TR. GTO has 2,380 miles, dark purple metallic with auto trans. I installed a cam/converter approx 700 miles ago but I can have the car back to stock in a day if that's how the buyer wants the car. I'd prefer a trade +give you cash(how much depends on your trade condition) for a 86-87 Turbo T or GN hardtop or astroroof car. I owe 20k(20,022 until I make payment this week) on the car. Your trade doesn't have to be in great shape, just a rust-free car, running or not. Bad engine or trans, no problem. I don't really drive the GTO, I put more miles on my T in a month when I had it than the last 7 months I've had the GTO. Car is in central NJ and can be seen anytime.

Thanks,
Artie

Nobody has a $6-$8k car they want to trade? It's a lot harder to sell a car that's financed I guess. I can throw approx $5k max on top of the trade, if you're interested let's talk. If you have a non-running car I can make arrangements to trailer it home and trailer mine to you. My cell # is (908)531-5319, call anytime from 10AM to 11PM.

Thanks,
Artie

I tried to do the same thing your doing. Tried to get rid of my camaro and buy a older car but nobody wants car payments. Might as well just buy a TR or GN for 5000 u can find one easy. Good Luck!:)