1987 T Dark Red Metallic

The car is registered and titled in the state of NJ. The title looks normal but I think there's an "R" on it somewhere inticating it's a salvage. It's street legal. I drive it mostly to the track or to local cruise nights.

I'll try and get get the trunk and window sticker picture posted up tommorow. It is a G80 code car.

Window and RPO sticker

Window and RPO sticker

Attachments

• IMG_0364 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0364 (Medium).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,950
  • IMG_0366 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0366 (Medium).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,963
  • IMG_0367 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0367 (Medium).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,942
  • IMG_0368 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0368 (Medium).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2,952
saw this car in person today.....

Just wanna let everyone know that I took the trip out to NJ to see tis car today. It is extremely nice. Beautiful color, excellent interior, and overall, just a super nice car. It was described very well, and in my opinion, is a very nice car at a very fair price.

I already have a GN, and really don't have the spare cash.....but yet I'd love to have this car. Hmmm......

Either way, bump for a great car/seller.
:)

Hey Chris,
Thanks for the post and also for comming all that way to see the car. Keep me posted on what you want to do feel free to make an offer.

Sorry...was just dreaming out loud! Love the color and set up of your car. If I didn't already have one I would buy it!!! Good luck with your sale.

wow...what a good price

Great price....Like I said before....I saw this car in person, and i think it's worth every penny.