1987 Silver Turbo T

I spoke to the owner of this car last week on the phone. It seems like a very special car that lives up to the condition that it is made to be. To bad all the good cars are so dam far away. GLWS ;)

I spoke to the owner of this car last week on the phone. It seems like a very special car that lives up to the condition that it is made to be. To bad all the good cars are so dam far away. GLWS ;)

I though you were gonna buy it and drive it back. ;)

I'm sure you will find something nice in FL. I almost bought a low mile GN from FL a couple years ago, but someone else beat me to it.

wow! thats a hellova a price for a car like that. cant believe no one had scooped this up yet. id be surprised if there was another one anywhere like that in that condition in that color combo.

wow! thats a hellova a price for a car like that. cant believe no one had scooped this up yet. id be surprised if there was another one anywhere like that in that condition in that color combo.

I think its an extremely nice T for the money. Considering what is out there, I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a nicer one for less. I have seen plenty of so called "MINT" GN's and T's that don't even begin to come close to mine with a much higher asking price. Lots of interest the last 24 hours, but no one has pulled the trigger yet. We'll see what happens over the next few days. Thanks for the bump & kind words. :cool:

Good god I want this car. I am also in Massachusetts. If I stumble into some money I am so buying this (if its still available). Man, it's a beautiful ride. I NEVER see T-Types or Nationals on the road in Mass and I drive all over.

Good god I want this car. I am also in Massachusetts. If I stumble into some money I am so buying this (if its still available). Man, it's a beautiful ride. I NEVER see T-Types or Nationals on the road in Mass and I drive all over.

Thanks! I never see T's or GN's on the road anymore either. Kind of funny when you do happen to see one, the people around it are all staring and pointing like its a Ferrari or something. :cool:

Hey all, I went by to check out this car last weekend, and man, it is as advertised, very sweet, ultra clean and I can't believe I didn't buy it yet.

It will remain on my radar screen for sure unless someone scoops it in the meantime.

As this is my first post here, I am more of a driver than a technician, I have a supercharged '04 Merc Marauder right now and looking to add to the garage with a classic 87 Buick sometime.

Hey all, I went by to check out this car last weekend, and man, it is as advertised, very sweet, ultra clean and I can't believe I didn't buy it yet.

It will remain on my radar screen for sure unless someone scoops it in the meantime.

As this is my first post here, I am more of a driver than a technician, I have a supercharged '04 Merc Marauder right now and looking to add to the garage with a classic 87 Buick sometime.

Hey Mark,

Nice meeting you last weekend. Always nice to talk with a local GN fan. I must say I am a little dissapointed though.... I thought for sure you were going to roll up in that silver Marauder you were telling me about. I think those cars are sweet!!!! and a supercharger to boot! I'm sure that is a fun car you have there. Now you just need to get a Turbo Buick to keep it company. ;)

P.S. Glad you did not get lost coming to my house. I kind of live in the sticks and thought for sure you would not find it. Good thing for GPS!

Nice T!!! Is this car still available? Please let me know serious and looking for the right one.
Thanks

Nice T!!! Is this car still available? Please let me know serious and looking for the right one.
Thanks

Thanks for the compliment. The car is still available. Send me a PM if you want and I will reply with additional details and my #.

Thanks
Chris