1987 Silver Turbo T

LC2ROD

After a lot of consideration and inner self back and forth, I have decided to put my 87 T on the market. Figured I would put it on here since we all know what these cars are all about.

CAR: 87 T, Silver with Gray interior. Original Paint Hardtop car, G80, W02, no power seats, no cruise control, pretty much the way I would have ordered it in 1987. Car currently has 12,980 ORIGINAL MILES, but it is registered and I do drive it if it is nice out. Car looks pristine in and out as it should with such low mileage.

MODS: Car is just a sunny day driver, not a track or race car, but it does have some tasteful mods. A list of most of the mods (I'm sure I will miss a couple) follows below:

Alky kit
TT Alky Chip w/ 42 lb injectors
Cold Air Kit w/ K&N Filter
3" Down Pipe
Test Pipe
3" in Stainless Exhaust
PTC 12" Tq
Dutt Neck on intercooler
RJC Engine Plate
Scan Master
Boost guage & Audible Knock Detector
Walbro 255 in tank fuel pump
Hot Wire kit

Have all original parts that will go with the car including but not limited to spark plugs, belt, plug wires & even the original tires. The power antenna does not work, but the radio works fine. Have original window sticker, books, etc...

May consider taking higher mileage GN or T in partial trade. Thanks for looking.
Asking $25,900.00

Attachments

• P1010721.jpg
    P1010721.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 6,010
  • P1010719.jpg
    P1010719.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 6,017
Som more pics...sorry they are so large, I am not that good at this stuff. :)

Attachments

• P1010723.jpg
    P1010723.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 6,001
  • P1010737.jpg
    P1010737.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 5,963
  • P1010742.jpg
    P1010742.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 5,958
  • P1010763.jpg
    P1010763.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 5,933
This one?

Attachments

• buicknewwheels.jpg
    buicknewwheels.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 5,728
  • buickstreet2.jpg
    buickstreet2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 5,721
I want her!!!

This is my dream car... with a bench seat it would be even better!!

Oh well, guess the ladyfriend will have to cuddle up to me on the console.:rolleyes:

:eek: thats about all i can say! maybe add a little drool in there.. that thing looks as close to brand spankin new as you can get! I hope you find what you want cuz i'd have a tough time partin with that beauty.. if I fall into about 22 g's ill let ya know :p Good luck with the sale!

-Rich

Thanks for all the kind words.

Yes the car is from MS.

I guess I wouldn't be too dissapointed if the car didn't sell. I have sold a few cars over the years that looking back on I wish i kept. :eek:

This car is CLEEEEEEEEAN.

that thing sure is cherry. u get wat u pay for. not many beauties like that still around in that color combo. sure is tempting

that thing sure is cherry. u get wat u pay for. not many beauties like that still around in that color combo. sure is tempting

Nice car for sure!! hope i have a chance to own a car like this..... Brett you should scoop her up!!! Leave her as she sits!!!:cool:

I like it alot. Silver cars are getting pretty rare. Just like mine but blackout.

I like it alot. Silver cars are getting pretty rare. Just like mine but blackout.

They are pretty rare. I have only seen 1 other in person. I know a lot have been painted silver, but an actual factory silver car is a sight to see. Especially nice with the blackout package. :wink:

Nice looking T. Love the color.:biggrin: I've got maroon interior.

Nice looking T. Love the color.:biggrin: I've got maroon interior.

I always liked the maroon interior. I have seen it in white, silver, black, gray & rosewood cars and I always liked the way it looked.