1987 Silver Turbo T

I bought those wheels
5894546475_7ca5a86f56_b.jpg

Nice rims. What brand and sizes are they?
Bump for a silver T brother.:wink:

Very nice looking car!

My silver T has blue interior and chrome everywhere on the exterior. I actually like the black out package better though.

Whats the nearest airport,how far away are you?

Nearest airport is Worcester airport in Worcester, MA, and next closest is Logan airport in Boston. Not sure how far away I am, becasue you did not say where you are from. ;)

Wow! With the original parts, this is pretty much how you describe "Time Capsule"!
Very nice car.

Wow! With the original parts, this is pretty much how you describe "Time Capsule"!
Very nice car.

Thank you! It really is a very nice car. Pictures don't do it justice. Much nicer in person. Definitely not many around like this one.

not trying to ruin your thread, but nice car, i had one with 12,000 miles, 1987 turbo t, all stock except for i added gnx wheels ( i had the stock wheels and tires as well), sure do miss it now , had the hardest time selling it for under $20k, glws

Not sure what you had, but my car is not an "under $20K car" There are much lesser cars with 30K- 40K miles going for $19 - $20K. I have yet to see another T as nice and clean as mine and I have seen MANY. You get what you pay for. My car is the nicest I have ever seen.

One final push and then I am taking the T off the market. PRICE REDUCED TO $21,500 FIRM. I will include all stock parts including but not limited to stock plug wires, tires, manuals, original window sticker, and binder full of documentation etc... If car doesn't sell in the next couple weeks, I think I will just keep it. :)

One week down, one more week to go. If anyone is interested, let me know within the next 7 days. After that, it stays with me. :)