1987 Silver Turbo Regal Freakin beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the lips rolled?
where the windows and all trim taken off when painted?
do the motor and trans. match vin numbers?o
you want another camaro 70 SS auto

yes on the lips
All the trim but not the glass
Engine and tranny are the originals
No cars now or is keep this.
I have little time now and need to get on the 2 I am restoring.

Thanks

can you post up some undercarriage photos??

Its clean. I have some below from when I installed the exhaust. THey show what it looks like.

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

WOW! Well its already been said but that thing is awesome! The wheels are killer! they almost look like something that would belong on a modern day gnx or somthing! Nice ride good luck with the sale

-Rich

From one silver TR owner to another. My hats off to you. That is by far one of the best looking TR's out there. Good luck with the sale. Als would like to know what kind of camera you are using.:biggrin:

thanks once more guys.

Those are whatever drop hotchkis is for the regals, maybe 1.5"? not sure but they are spot on and I like the ride with bilsteins.

The camera is a Canon 20D with a 1.8 50mm lens for the outside shots set on auto with no flash, no tripod and the factory lens for the inside shots. No software enhancements, just loaded it into Apple Aperture and used it to make the webpage. You have to have a photogenic car with nice lines or you can forget it.

Mario, your going to regret selling it...Hows that exhaust sound? Any drone while cruising?

Mario, your going to regret selling it...Hows that exhaust sound? Any drone while cruising?

Its sounds awesome at idle, at cruise and WOT. There is a little drone from 40-50 while accelerating through that speed. For me its a small price to pay for the gains everywhere else. Its a combination of mods and the headers that determine the final exhaust note. I fortunately have what I consider to be the right combo for that exhaust.

By the grace of God have had some beautiful cars and am still young enough to have some more. This is definitely one I will have alot of excellent memories of.

RJC 4" exhaust?

Did you have any clearance issues with this exhaust and the lowering of the car??

Did you use any other mounting hardware than what RJC supplied? any pipes mods needed??

Your car looks killer!!!!

I was looking to run this 4" exhaust instead of my Pypes Dual system I have -- the pypes is very close to the HR Bar I have so I think this RJC will not work....
JM

FIT LIKE A GLOVE!

I used 2 thick rubber straps at the front where it bolted to the dump. One on each side. I did it to mostly hold the DP in a sweet spot. I did pne at the top over the axle and then used the one supplied at the very end of the pipe. See the pics.

Call RJC and they will let you know for sure on your bar.

Another question

Thanks for your rapid response to my inquiry regarding your Buick.

I love the look of your Buick with the 275 fronts and 315 rear tires. Again my compliments. Does running such large tires pose clearance problems (i.e. rubbing) at anytime while turning, cornering or during suspension articulation?

Are the fender lips rolled to permit tire clearance?

Still available. Please no offers and promises that you won't fulfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.