picture-35.jpg

picture-93.jpg

picture-89.jpg

picture-29.jpg

picture-7.jpg

picture-91.jpg

picture-102.jpg

picture-105.jpg

1987 Silver Turbo Regal, It is as beautiful as the pics. I bought it last year at around 59k mls. It now has 75K miles. The miles are true. Carfax is clean, accident free and right. It had been a car that was garage kept and super clean stock until a couple thousand miles before I bought it. The owner was older (over 65) and kept it as his baby girl. He had someone put many of the mentioned mods on it. The car is and was very stock looking and very tight. Since I bought it I did mostly appearing mods and put the exhaust on it turbo back. It has no rust and no issues. It runs flawlessly and really only had a problem with the coil pack once and its now new and I have a spare coil pack and spare cam sensor. I never and I truly believe the previous owner(since 10k miles) never took it to the track. I hate abusing cars and mostly don't care if I can ET or not. Its super fast and everything done to it matches very accurately and efficiently.
Paint: It was painted in 09 and it was a very good job but not a 10k paint job. Still nearly as nice as factory. Still very shiny and no spots of rust or issues on it at all. There is one little touchup spot about 1/2mm next to the front emblem. Hard to notice. GN rear spoiler.

Interior: As nice as I have seen over 5k miles. Perfect everywhere. Had a recent headliner and visors. There a couple very minor sun cracks on the top speaker grills, very common and not worth fixing, I never see them.

Engine: Untouched internals from the TB to the pan except LT1 springs which are necessary. No oil burn and NO OIL LEAKS!
Tranny: Stock with CK performance shift kit, fresh fluid and shifts perfect.
Rearend: Stock with fresh fluid.

Bolt on performance mods:
PTE stock location intercooler,
PTE 52 Turbo
PTE 50# injectors
Chrome pipes and K&N on stock MAF
Hooker Headers
GN1 3" external waste gate stainless down pipe
RJC powerplate
RJC 4" SS catback exhaust. Very well installed and quiet as a 3" single
Stainless 3" dump
RJC boost controller/turbonetics
RJC brass PVC
Fresh silicone hoses most everywhere
Turbotweak Alky Chip (perfect tune)
Scanmaster
21-24psi SMC ALKY with new pump(perfect)
Walbro 340
Hotchkis sway bars front and rear
Hotchkis springs front and rear(I love the look and the ride)
Bilstein shocks
Vacuum brakes(stops as good as stock can)
CCW 20 hole polished classics 17x10(nicest Regal rims I have seen)
Nitto 275/40/17 555r and 315/35/17 555DR's, very recent and the DR's are absolutely necessary
Kirban rear seat braces
Stock concert sound II, no power windows or seat but has cruise(very light car), Hardtop.

I am selling it because I have too many cars and need to focus on the 2 cars I am finishing the restoration on. I keep my cars very clean and love them. I don't beat on them or go to the track. I want them fast, efficient and beautiful. I have had 4 Buick turbos from 500 miles to 75k miles. This one has been the most fun and by far the fastest. I would estimate a low 11 at a 110 or so. I can only guarantee that it is faster than Mercedes SL65 from 20mile roll on.
I have had this car get props from every kind of person you can imagine. It hurts the brothers in the hood just like it hurts the turbo punks, the country boy in his pickup, NASCAR fans, and the Latinos. I have to answer a thousand questions every time I show it. I can't tell you how many people pull out their phones to shoot pics of it when I get gas or am driving down the road. It truly has a very clean powerful muscle car look. If you buy it expect all of the above.
I have all the important original parts, turbo, cooler, rims(very nice with nice tires), etc.

MORE PICS www.turboregal.transams.net
(site will be up later tonight)

One of bet looking car on this board.. Good luck on your sale..
PS DAMN i wish i had the funds..

That's absolutely stunning...

I have to keep telling myself that my wife would kill me or I'd be all over it.

same size all around they worked fine with the 275 upfront

CCWheel.com classics

thanks again everyone

are the lips rolled?
where the windows and all trim taken off when painted?
do the motor and trans. match vin numbers?
you want another camaro 70 SS auto

Status
Not open for further replies.