1987 Regal 'T" Conversion car for Sale

Yea def....the car has all new parts on it, I would not think twice to drive it cross country. But it needs and intercooler..maf...and ecm. Depends on what intercooler/Maf setup you want tho, you can pick up a dutt neck IC for $200...A used maf for $65-85, and the ECM for $60. So probally for another $400 the car will be up and running.....:wink:

They are missing cause I sold the intercooler to go bigger...sold the Maf to go Gen pro, and the ECM was fried so never got a chance to get another one

Yea....sorry about that guys...I think $5K is a pretty dam good deal for this car though. Summit sells a heating kit for like $175, but again how much lower could I go.....:confused:

Dude... its a non-running,conversion car with body and paint issues. Just being honest :). Spend the "$400" needed to get it running or part it out.

Ok... I sold the turbo and downpipe, so it's just the turbo motor. I would like $4000 for the entire car. A low millage turbo motor and Hi-Pro trans cost around $4500 with converter...well my car has both of these, plus all the other $hit that is included....:biggrin:....plus the alky setup, and new suspension, and cooling system and so forth...I think $4K is a amazing deal and I can't really go any lower

$3800...FIRM...Iv lowered this bastard a few times, and I thik this is as good of a deal as it's gonna get, so come get it....:D

I have been getting lot's of e-mails for the past few weeks of people saying that they are very interested, yet I seem to never hear back from them again...:rolleyes:, so please only people who are serious about the car E-Mail me....:cool:

Thanks,
Joe

I gotta sell this car guys....You are paying $3800 for a original 38K mile engine, and a Hi-Pro trans built by the late Eric Shirtz, the trans has maybe 10K miles and the converter is a 3K stall Art Carr...the parts were bough about 3 years ago, and are like new. That's like $4500 right there, and factor in the car itself with the suspension, and new interior, and 8.5 rear and so forth