1987 Regal Limited T

Really nice looking car but no test drives without cash in hand? Really? I just made a 1,000 mile round trip looking at 5 cars.
I road tested every one (weather permitting)& not one asked me if I had money in hand first.

There are a lot of nice cars and more bad cars out there & shopping for one isnt a lot of fun.

Pics and descriptions are nice, but you have no idea what the car looks / drives like until you see & drive it in person.
When was the last time someone bought a car on e bay & said it was better than described?

That is the reason for this trip. Did I find one to buy? Yes, I found 2. I wish this car was a little closer because I might have found 3.;)
GLWS!

Really nice looking car but no test drives without cash in hand? Really? I just made a 1,000 mile round trip looking at 5 cars.
I road tested every one (weather permitting)& not one asked me if I had money in hand first.

There are a lot of nice cars and more bad cars out there & shopping for one isnt a lot of fun.

Pics and descriptions are nice, but you have no idea what the car looks / drives like until you see & drive it in person.
When was the last time someone bought a car on e bay & said it was better than described?

That is the reason for this trip. Did I find one to buy? Yes, I found 2. I wish this car was a little closer because I might have found 3.;)
GLWS!

This is the ad I have on craigs list locally, do I really have to say more about no test drives without cash in hand? I have had so many people contact me on this car off cl and no one has any money, its all "I'm getting a check soon" or "I have to talk to the bank blah blah". Oh and of course many trade offers of pure junk, isome guy wanted to trade me some $5,000 generator and a mid 90's sts caddy with 200k lol. So yes the no test drives without cash in hand stands, hell I will not even give my address out to anyone anymore without knowing they have cash, its a waste of time.

This is the ad I have on craigs list locally, do I really have to say more about no test drives without cash in hand? I have had so many people contact me on this car off cl and no one has any money, its all "I'm getting a check soon" or "I have to talk to the bank blah blah". Oh and of course many trade offers of pure junk, isome guy wanted to trade me some $5,000 generator and a mid 90's sts caddy with 200k lol. So yes the no test drives without cash in hand stands, hell I will not even give my address out to anyone anymore without knowing they have cash, its a waste of time.

Agree 100%, Craigslist is brutal. I love when they say, "I'll give you $643 today and give you $45 a week until its paid off, hows that sound?" Yea, that'll happen, what morons. I dread the day I have to sell my GN. Id almost rather let it sit and rot somewhere than deal with the morons and monkeys who have no clue.

Good luck with the sale, sweet interior.

Why are the bumpers black and not chrome? Also, how come the hood ornament is missing? Only Grand Nationals had the hood ornament delete.

No idea bought it like that, could be a very rare factory order who knows?

Noticed that also, only GN's & WE4's came that way in '87.
Also thought the grill, headlight bezels & markers would be chrome too (it doesn't have the W02 code on trunk RPO label).

Most likely a previous owner changed it.
My Black/Chrome 'T' was blacked out by a prior owner too.
BTW nice looking Limited-T, GLWS.

-Tim

Yes, I have a 1990 Ford Mustang LX Notchback on eBay, item #220662680465. I'm looking to trade, I"m a Buick man, I've had quite a few of them and I would like to go back to Buick. Thanks, Mike

would you be interested in 2001 chev silverado 4x4-ext cab-pu--94000 mi -very good condition-z71-and tow package--black

sorry i mixed up your car with another on here--disregard about my truck--i was interested in a somewhat hotter car

Trade you this for it:

96 Cobra, 4.10 gears, catted x pipe, Mac catback, short shifter. Other than that nothing else done, not torn up at all. Ton of new parts, cars runs, drives shifts great.

Attachments

• CIMG2454.jpg
    CIMG2454.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 771