1987 Regal Limited T

Regal Limited T

No need to sell but could use the room, love the car but rarely drive it no time so here we go.

1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo Cash/TradeThis is the same thing as a Buick Grand National in a Limited package, if you search on this car search 1987 Buick Regal Limited T, this is a real M code car!

Car has leather interior with power drivers seat, digital dash, power windows and locks, factory 8.5" rear end with posi and 3:42 gears, column shift with split seats and center console, this car has some rare options. This is a numbers matching car too, all orginal drivetrain. They made 1035 of the Limited T's in 1987 2nd rarest turbo Buick next to the GNX. NADA book low book value is $8050.00 and average is $12,500.00 and high is $25,000.00, these cars are very collectible and will continue to increase in value in the coming years.

The engine has been gone through about 5,000 miles ago and rebuilt, the heads have been studded as well as the mains, ARP studs were used. The heads and intake were ported and polished and matched also. It has a TE44 turbo, 3" down pipe, T1 cam and a bunch of other mods. The car is tuned for pump gas and is very streetable/driveable. The transmission was rebuilt at the time of the engine and a 2800 stall convertor was added. The car is capable of 500+ rear wheel horse power with race gas and higher boost.

The body is in good shape with mostly original paint, there are 2 areas that look to be touched up at some point, otherwise it looks great I'd call it a good 3 footer (remember this is 23 year old acrylic paint). The underside looks great and is very clean, the rear frame rails are clean as well as the doors, very clean car almost no rust anywhere. The interior is in great shape with some minor craking on the seats, dash is in great shape, overall looks incredible for the age. Car has brand new tires all around with BFG drag radials in back.

The car is a fun cruiser and gets a lot of attention, weather you are looking for a fun cruiser or just an investment you can't go wrong.

I'm asking $9850.00 cash for this car or best cash offer, I might be interested in a trade for other cars/truck (email me with what you have and details and pictures camss30@comcast.net). Please no junk trades, this car is in great shape so should yours. Please do not contact me unless you are very serious about this car and have cash in hand, don't waste my time with bs about a check your getting or whatever. Its pretty simple if you don't have cash don't call! My number is 612-961-5522, no tire kickers and no test drives without cash in hand.

t7a.jpg

t6a.jpg

t8a.jpg

t11.jpg

t12.jpg

t13.jpg

Wow! this car is a steel for the price. Is that 40,000 orig miles? Beautiful car...I wish it would have been for sale back in Feb. when i bought my GN. I would have gladly given you the $$ for it.

Trade

I once had an 87 limited. It was one of my favorites. Right now I have a 93 mustang cobra. It's an OK car. I have had it for maybe 5 years now. I almost sold it last year but chickened out of the deal. I also almost traded it away to another member here on this site. Not sure what happened with that deal. Well, I guess it is time to sell or trade it away.
If you're interested let me know.
Vic

Pic of mustang

Just noticed that I can't post pic until I make at least 4 posts. I have been on this site for over 11 years. haven't posted in some time. I don't know what happened to all my posts. Oh well, I guess I can send them to your email if you are interested.
Vic

Any interest in an 84 Resto project that comes with a regal parts car, a quad, and maybe some cash :D?

project

Thanks for the offer. I just don't have the time or place for a project right now.
Vic

lots of info. on the cobras at w w w 1993 cobra dot com

My bad.

I feel like an idiot. I received a message about a minute after I posted my offer to the gentleman with the limited. I thought you were referring to my mustang. So sorry dude. I know what you mean about Turbo forever.
This mustang kind of fell into my lap. I just can not get into this car.
I sure miss my buick. It's time to get back into a nice turbo buick.
Vic

Why are the bumpers black and not chrome? Also, how come the hood ornament is missing? Only Grand Nationals had the hood ornament delete.