1987 Grand National, Stock 16,987KM

Status
Not open for further replies.

trip

15k all original 87 GN
:cool:Hello all

Im just putting some feelers out there for my car. It currently has 16,987 all original kilometers. I am located in Canada. My car has never seen a drop of rain and has approx 9 bottles of Zaino Brothers on it. I will post up a few pics. I am just seeing what the market is like for this type of car.

The only mod that is done to the car was the 3" muffler system with the magnaflow mufflers. Everything is brand new on the vehicle and all maitenance has been completed at a GM Dealership. Also when the doors are open you smell the brand new interior smell 23 years later.

Im open to suggestions and pointers as to what a car in this condition is worth. I do have 2 appraisals that the first one was completed when I first bought the car a few years back, and the most recent is from 2 months ago.

The reason for selling it is my car hobby is slowing getting put on the back burner as Im young and staring a family. I dont need the money so theres not really a need to sell the car just curious as to what the market would be like?

Thank again, any positive/negative feedback is appreciated

:cool:Hello all

Im just putting some feelers out there for my car. It currently has 16,987 all original kilometers. I am located in Canada. My car has never seen a drop of rain and has approx 9 bottles of Zaino Brothers on it. I will post up a few pics. I am just seeing what the market is like for this type of car.

The only mod that is done to the car was the 3" muffler system with the magnaflow mufflers. Everything is brand new on the vehicle and all maitenance has been completed at a GM Dealership. Also when the doors are open you smell the brand new interior smell 23 years later.

Im open to suggestions and pointers as to what a car in this condition is worth. I do have 2 appraisals that the first one was completed when I first bought the car a few years back, and the most recent is from 2 months ago.

The reason for selling it is my car hobby is slowing getting put on the back burner as Im young and staring a family. I dont need the money so theres not really a need to sell the car just curious as to what the market would be like?

Thank again, any positive/negative feedback is appreciated

IF this car has been your hearts desire as TRs are for many of us: If you dont need the money/space, etc. and can maintain the car in its condition you should keep it.

The car market is down, so now is not a good time to get out of the hobby.

That said: Its worth what youre willing to let it go for and what someone is willing to pay you for it.

1 Million USD sounds like a deal lol;)

Thanks for the comments guys

Please post an asking price for the car per forum rules.

The guys here canot buy and sell at the same time.

If you want "feelers" put the car on ebay and see what happens.

Thank You in advance for your cooperation.

Ty

Where in Canada are you located and what is the asking price????? post some pictures

If you guys are serious about finding out about the car you had better PM him for details.

I asked him to post a price.

I will let the thread go until 7-24-2010 and if no reply by OP it will be closed.

The car is a hardtop, all original.

I dont have an asking price but I will post some pics up in the picture section.

ADMIN's

Please close this post as I was just getting some information.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.