1987 Grand National Hard Top

alkyinection

Sprayin' Alky in WV
I just reciently purchased this car and apsolutely love it!!! However, the timing is not right and some personal matters are forcing the sale of it. He has had many performance upgrades done to him and I will try and list them for you. I have plenty of pics so if there is any interest, feel free to call or email me.

1987 GN with 47000 original miles. Original block, but has been bored .040, 3" DP, Stage II turbo, aftermarket intercooler, heads redone, roller rockers, high lift cam, stainless headers, 2 1/2" TTI exhaust, SMC Alky kit, running 19 psi, with denatured alcohol, ANS knock sensor, high volume fuel pump, still has A/C, but needs recharged. PW,PL,Tilt cruise, Rear defrost, delay wipers, Kenwood CD player, etc...

Tranny has shift kit, 3000 stall, aftermarket guage package, 30psi boost guage, etc...

Rear has 3:42 gears with new posi-unit, air bag rear suspension, too many upgrades to list.

Car will get 25 mpg on highway. Will smoke everything arround here. Original wheels are gone, but other than that it is stock looking.

Car also has Kenne-Bell forced air induction with front ram air spoiler.

Asking $12,500 Call or email for more info... 304-855-3978eves, 304-380-0246days, or hbeichner@magnumcoal.com with questions.

pics toooooooooooooo big

email me or call 304-380-0246 Thanks, Heath The pics are toooooo big to post:mad:

Went to look at this car with gnxwannabe today. The car is definitely worth the money asked. The motor and parts alone are worth the $10,500 he is asking. The body is straight, very little rust and the interior is above average. The ride is tight and the motor is very strong. Good luck with the sale. Take my advice and keep the car.

Rob.

As Rob stated the car IS worth the money. Not a show car but runs strong. If I did not have two sitting in the garage and a construction project ongoing it would have came home with me yesterday! Good luck with the sale, but like Rob said keep it if you can. A good paint job and a few tweaks and you will be the envy of many.

John

Just had AutoCheck ran on my Grand National. AutoCheck score of 38, and qualifies for Buyback protection.
Vin. 1g4gj1175hp456779

Last recorded odometer reading: 36,184 in 1995.:eek:
Title and Problems check out!!:smile:
Odometer checks out!!:smile:

Price is going up!!!:biggrin:

Thanks to Stang837 for the report.

send me pictures I am a motivated buyer am looking at a few of them but money talks