1987 Grand National For Sale

Sorry to see you selling your GN. I met you several years ago at one of Cotton's winter bbq's. GLWS.

Sorry to see you selling your GN. I met you several years ago at one of Cotton's winter bbq's. GLWS.
Me 2 but having my first child at 40 and another one due b4 his first bday have my priorities twisted in the right direction..I'll miss the car but I will get another one when I'll be able to enjoy it again

As far as the dash plate no...it's off I have to get another one...too
Many cracks once I took it off to replace dash speakers...and yes snow again...I'm done with it

As far as the dash plate no...it's off I have to get another one...too
Many cracks once I took it off to replace dash speakers...and yes snow again...I'm done with it
Another couple things I forgot..I have one of mark hueffmans aluminum radiators...again I'm sure I'm forgetting some things..it's a great car just needs someone to drive it

Are the missing armrests and lower door panel carpet available?

Of course I'm remembering more things..jack cotton replaced the power master with a new unit a couple thousand ago

I have a deposit on the car...sad to see it go but glad it will be going somewhere sunny where she can run no matter what the season

Congrats Chris on the sale; i wish i would have bought it but extended family stuff comes first (i guess) lol

Take care of those little ones and the wife

Tony

Congrats Chris on the sale; i wish i would have bought it but extended family stuff comes first (i guess) lol

Take care of those little ones and the wife

Tony
Family should always come first and that's y it was up for sale...I can always tell him stories about it until I get another one