1987 Grand National For Sale

whitecobra98

It's gonna kill me but I have to put her up for sale..too many projects to get done around the house and another baby on the way soon means priorities have to change..'87 GN T-Top car, 163k ( motor rebuilt around 123K) tranny rebuilt by Cottons with new PTC converter (3k miles ago), TE-44 BB turbo (3 miles) Stock location stretch intercooler, newer 42.5 lb injectors with TT chip, newer fuel pump with hotwire kit,scanmaster, 3 in MAF with translator, powdercoated intake, valve covers and turbo shield, reworked TB and upper intake, power plate, stainless exhaust (Cottons with magnaflow), all suspension in front (bushings, tie rods, ball joints, shocks springs, etc) replaced, rear shocks and springs replaced, brakes front and rear replaced, new tires (4), stock rims, Interior: seats and door panels are new (Highway Stars) lower door panels are new (Gbodyparts), Sirius satellite radio controlled by in dash Pioneer radio, center console new, carpet new (Highway Stars) ...needs a few Minor things; Visors could use a recover or replacement, speaker grille needs to be replaced (cracked where they all crack) and front fillers need to be replaced......never raced, runs strong...paint is in very good shape, minor imperfections here and there....I have some old pics from when I got the car, it is in garage now and with the winter we have had it will take me a couple to pull it out and shoot some more....I am located in western ma ....asking 10.5....
thanks for looking...any other questions feel free to ask ( here or (413) 237-3295
Chris

also forgot to add...new Spohn front and rear sway bars, and front frame braces..im sure im forgetting some others...will have pics shortly

image.jpg
image.jpg

It's a little dusty but I wanted to get some pics out there...it's snowing today so I'm not pulling it out to get pics...I will get some more when the weather cooperates but u get the idea..the door panels look like they are missing pieces bcuz I sprayed them in the fall and didn't put them back on..they will be installed soon...any interest u can text me at 413 2373295 or respond to this website
image.jpg

Is that the same case with the dash plate? just re spraying it?

Did you say SNOW? WOW, and its been in the 70's and now the 80's later today here in Dallas..haha

Had to rub it in.. The GN looks good so far, wish it was a hard top