1987 Grand Nationa!! BEAUTIFUL CAR!! $9900

trucky12

I have decided to put my baby up for sale. It is a true GN, we4 on the trunl lid sticker. This car has been extremely babied, and once you see it you will know it. It was painted a couple years ago as the clearcoat at the time was peeling, NO RUST!! The underneath on the car is very very clean and unreal for the age. It has minor mods like injectors, chip, adj wastegate, fuel pump and some other things. It goes pretty good!!!
The paint on this car cannot be beat, it is shiny and mirror smooth, no gripes only compliments.
The interior is in great shape, new headliner.
New tires and front end work. The car runs excellent, gets sooo many looks and complimets, I would drive it anywhere anyday if its not raining or snowing and i plan to keep it that way.
The only things it may need is a valve cover gasket, some better exhaust down the road. Other than that I drive it all the time, the odometer says 111xxx miles on it, its a great car, I hate to let it go.
Any ?s please let me know.
I am located in Green Bay Wisconsin.

Attachments

• gn and boys up north 023.jpg
    gn and boys up north 023.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,009
  • gn and boys up north 024.jpg
    gn and boys up north 024.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,008
Any ?s, let me know

I have to correct the trim tag, it does in fatc state a W2 Grand National. If you guys need more info or pics just let me know. I love the car but I have other irons in the fire right now.

Considering the confusion, I would suggest postIng a pic of the sticker.

WE2 is the GN code we all look for ,WE4 is just that not a GN.