1987 gn in MA

0311gn87

1987 Grand Natioinal astro roof project runs and drives most body work done almost ready for paint. TA-49 3" ss TH downpipe 3" Magnaflow single shot, dont really need to get rid of it but between the gym and class I dont have much time. 4500 obo would be more interested in trades if not I'll finish it and it will be back up here. Thanks :cool:

1987 Grand Natioinal astro roof project runs and drives most body work done almost ready for paint. TA-49 3" ss TH downpipe 3" Magnaflow single shot, dont really need to get rid of it but between the gym and class I dont have much time. 4500 obo would be more interested in trades if not I'll finish it and it will be back up here. Thanks :cool:

E-mail sent

5n88iq.jpg

2qwfsyt.jpg

If any one has an 78-87 Elcamino with a clean body sitting around I would be verry interested

Please send more pics, options list to comtact@aol.com
need interior pics,under hood, undercarriage.
Thanks
Bryan

I have a few papers due so please bear with me, I will send you what you need. Otherwise this car is not far from complete just needs minor bodywork finished, paint and interior istalled also ps door is empty but I have all hardeware. Hard stuff is done trust me you need to see this car in person to apreciate it. 4,500 you figure even a few grand and youre in a complete car for 7,000! I honestly dont have the time right now and would like to have a dd instead.

Any More Info On The Car....email Me .... Any Other Pics ....noka72@aol.com...thanks Vinny

Any More Info On The Car....email Me .... Any Other Pics ....noka72@aol.com...thanks Vinny

I can take sum pics but it really needs to be seen in person car has newer trans from what im told im the third owner second owner never drove never had it running.

Alright I'm picking up my new car tomorrow, now this thing needs to go $3,900 takes it! The car is for the most part solid runs and drives, I don't know why this car is still here this is ridiculous. :confused: I'm getting sick of calls and pm's with no follow through come look at the car in person and you will buy it.

Where in MA are you located? I'm right over the line in NH. Would love to look at the car! Video doesn't work- Car does run and drive- (correct) Any interest in a mustang?

Thanks
Joel

Just watched the vid it worked for me? Worcester, sorry no trades now car runs and drives but needs to be put back together - interior doors are hung need ajustment and glass installed on pass side. This car is a hell of a deal if a gn is what you want I challenge any one to find one like this cheaper.

I'm just over the line from Fitchburg- I will try the video again. I will see if I can get some time to come and look the car over.

Whats the mileage on the car/motor/ trans?
Later,
Joel