1987 GN- freshly painted picture link attached

lucky14

12K or Make an offer I am a car guy and a tech.. I know how it goes... no offense will be taken.

Its a 87 159K on it All orginal, I have record from orginal purchase to now.

Running Hooker downpipe and headers, factory cat, flanged for hooker dump pipe trackside replacment, hooker cat back.
Hyper tech chip
low temp tstat

What I have done mechanically to it;
New powermaster unit, accumulator, and master cylinder- reman with a lifetime warranty on it
AC compressor
Alternator
Charge air hoses
delco wires, plugs, ign. module, coils
BFG Radial TAs
New Highway Stars period correct improved headliner- non carboard backed
All new tail, stop, turn, parking, headlamp bulbs- sounds cheesy but thats alot of bulbs! :)

I stopped my mechanical restoration/repairs when I had to address the body (heavily crows footed and surface rusted) as at the time the vehicle was my thrid hot rod and sat outside uncovered.

Paint work was done by Paint by Dillion- Richmond, VA a professional restoration shop specializing in rare, antique, kit, and muscle cars

All the panels and glass were removed. All panels media blasted and stripped to bare metal.
No holes in the panels frame is solid
minor repairs to the lower door panels front edges welded in no bondo half ass repairs
All factory glass orginal to the car was reused
I did "delete" rockgaurd texturing on the bottom sides of the car when repainted for a cleaner look
During the process of painting I sold my house in VA in 14 days. The day after the car came out of the booth and final assembly I drove it to my house put the moving glass and regualrots back in and the weather stripping but had no time to shim the windows and adjust the regulators.

There are mechanical things that needed attention-
I have a spool of silicone vaccum hose that needs to have all of the vaccum lines redone- all orginal and dryrotted to dust
RM and oil pan seal are leaking
need to service trans and diff - did that myself but have records when last done
I have NOS batt cables and oil cool hoses to install on it
I have a NOS Type gauge pod for a oil psi and coolant gauge if you want to install it.
I have the orginal Radio and speakers from 1987 that were take outs from this car.
front header/collector is leaking at ball flange.. two bolts backed out and i jsut through some hardware on it when I last drove it.

This car rides well- runs well it isn't a concourse car but with a little bit of work will be a terrific hot rod. I will consider selling it if you have cash/cashiers check and are resonable. I don't expect mint pricing nor low ball rust bucket offers either.the car costs me 0 dollars a year so the price has to be right to motivate the deal

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i375/ScottTurboTJ/Grand%20National/

I also have all of the orginal GM body, electrical, fisher carriage, and repair manuals, orginal owners manual, along with org. stickers etc.