1987 GN for sale in PA Very Nice

Is there anyone who has gone to look this car over?

Looking for a FAST street car that's not been beat up.

Looking for a FAST street car that's not been beat up

Check out post #38 from GNBRETT, he's been around these cars for awhile and has owned many...he claimed it was a damn nice ride.

Looking for a FAST street car that's not been beat up.
I have seen the car in person the pics don't do the car justice it's a nice as as Brett has said one of the nicest i have seen other than Jim C's 86

Car looks great!!! What the backspacing on the wheels if you don't mind me asking? Front and rear.

Seen this car in person and took it for a ride and I can say its as nice as it looks. Interior is flawless and it drives very smooth and sounds great. Stops on a dime, handles great, no squeaks or rattles and makes VERY good usuable power and the power comes on FAST. A lot of trick on-off things about it.

The owner is a very classy guy and babies that car. I was entertaining buying it myself to have something to play with but have decided to go a different direction.

What about this car for you brett

Had the car inspected this week. After talking with some people and looking at the economy I've decided to lower the asking price by 10%. New price is 22.5 k.