1987 GN for sale in PA Very Nice

looking to purchase a turbo car

hi my name is bob everyone calls me big bob and i am looking to replace my old car i used to have a we4 t type and loved it it was a stock motor car that went 11.02@121mph i sold it many years ago to purchase a home now i want another turbo car

No doubt that is a beautiful car, in a good economy you would probably get 25k but now days 21k would be more of the norm, GLWS.

No doubt that is a beautiful car, in a good economy you would probably get 25k but now days 21k would be more of the norm, GLWS.

That's the beauty of not needing to sell the car. I can wait until I get near my price or just keep it and enjoy the car.

If I started all over...ur car would be in my garage after what I've spent....hope to see it one day on the road, love the Telstars.

Gn

That's the beauty of not needing to sell the car. I can wait until I get near my price or just keep it and enjoy the car.

That's right, remember these toys does not depreciate anymore u can enjoy it now and eventually you will get the right buyer regardless of the economy. It's cheap to insure and there's no more GN being produced it's gone a long time ago.

Seen this car in person and took it for a ride and I can say its as nice as it looks. Interior is flawless and it drives very smooth and sounds great. Stops on a dime, handles great, no squeaks or rattles and makes VERY good usuable power and the power comes on FAST. A lot of trick on-off things about it.

The owner is a very classy guy and babies that car. I was entertaining buying it myself to have something to play with but have decided to go a different direction.