1987 GN Cf5 astroroof car

It is. But only because i haven't bought it. :) I gotta figure out a way to get it from FL. to CA. Maybe we could do a TB forum member relay.

It is. But only because i haven't bought it. :) I gotta figure out a way to get it from FL. to CA. Maybe we could do a TB forum member relay.
Good 1 tori GN is waiting for you jaja.
Anyway still available tori has been snooping around,but I understand that Cali is FAR.On the other hand can you say road trip?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tori, I shipped my 25.5 car from Michigan to San Diego, CA. Easy day. Not as fun as road tripping the car home, but worth a thought.

I've been talking with my girl about doing the trip. That's really the only way i want to get it. I shipped my '74 Mini Cooper from New York out here a few years ago. Learned my lesson.
Anyway, my girl is down for the trip and we both want to do it. Problem right now is i just found out i may have to have surgery to fix a broken arm that isn't healing well. Should find out its future tomorrow. We also have a trip planned to England at the end of Aug. ........so, currently my immediate future is fubar. Still trying to figure out a way to pull it off.

I've been talking with my girl about doing the trip. That's really the only way i want to get it. I shipped my '74 Mini Cooper from New York out here a few years ago. Learned my lesson.
Anyway, my girl is down for the trip and we both want to do it. Problem right now is i just found out i may have to have surgery to fix a broken arm that isn't healing well. Should find out its future tomorrow. We also have a trip planned to England at the end of Aug. ........so, currently my immediate future is fubar. Still trying to figure out a way to pull it off.
Hi Tori hope everything went ok at the Doc.

It did. No surgery needed! Now I'm just waiting on this '86 that is local to me. Been waiting on him since last week.

It did. No surgery needed! Now I'm just waiting on this '86 that is local to me. Been waiting on him since last week.
Ok Tori good for you no surgery,and take your time with your GN search get the best one for you.

Car is sold to tori,I know it's going to a good home and a fellow TB member enjoy a great car I know you will.

Car fits in well. Thanks again Daniel.
photo(2).JPG

I love minis mind you, but that pic next to the Buick makes the mini look like food for that black beast!

I hear you there. The Mini has forced induction as well, so he gets respect from the big GN And you can barely see the lil' guy in my aviatar. The Buick is so damn big in comparison.