1987 GN Cf5 astroroof car

if you were closer, id be all over this car. I'm looking for something I can easily drive to and see before I buy it

Take a trip down south I'm asking 13k but I'm negotiable car is in overall very good shape and you can drive it anywhere first tank of gas is on me.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Take a trip down south I'm asking 13k but I'm negotiable car is in overall very good shape and you can drive it anywhere first tank of gas is on me.

No doubt i'd love to have it, but I'm in my busy season at work right now. I don't have three days to come down there and possibly buy the car. I'm holding out locally still. If work slows down and it's still for sale, I may have to make the trip. On a side note, would it make the drive back?

O for sure I have driven it to Tampa about 4 hours from my place zero problems I also installed new valve covers they look awesome and bought an original radio that I need to install

Seriously thinking about purchasing your car...I'm just a little North of you. Can you send me some pictures of undercarriage and bottom of doors as well to silverttype@cfl.rr.com sent you a PM.

Sure I'll send you more pics and on a side note I'll be at my place till Tuesday I have to travel that day for work just if someone wants to come and see it I also have clean title in hand

Seriously thinking about purchasing your car...I'm just a little North of you. Can you send me some pictures of undercarriage and bottom of doors as well to silverttype@cfl.rr.com sent you a PM.

Sorry I thought you were the other guy from Georgia that was asking today about the car just realize your in fl. I just emailed you the pics The rear bumper fillers are bad but I have a brand new fiberglass 1 piece that will go with the sale.

O for sure I have driven it to Tampa about 4 hours from my place zero problems I also installed new valve covers they look awesome and bought an original radio that I need to install

You should've asked me, I have an extra stock radio I would have parted ways with for you.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1400896818.740040.jpg

Today at the towers.

Man, these cars have gone down in value!! This car should have sold by now. Bump for you. Have you listed it anywhere else?

Man, these cars have gone down in value!! This car should have sold by now. Bump for you. Have you listed it anywhere else?
Ty for the bump and no this is the only place I have listed the car I would like to sell it to someone that knows what there getting the car is overall in great condition.

Seriously considering your car. Glad to see it's still available after reading thru 3 pages that started 8 months ago ! The car looks great, It's in my price range but we're on opposite coasts. Can you send me pics of any flaws in the car. I don't expect perfect, i know it has a few rust spots in the doors, but i'd like to know about the little things ya'know. ;)
I will PM you my email. I'm not opposed to flying over and road tripping it back.

Ty for the bump and no this is the only place I have listed the car I would like to sell it to someone that knows what there getting the car is overall in great condition.

That will be cool to drive it home all the way from Florida just today I started the car it started right away.