1987 gn and lots of parts

WINDMILL

this is the gn i have had for over 10 years, getting out sale.. I'm wanting to sell ALL THE PARTS AND CAR TOGETHER package sale.. WILL NOT PART OUT!!!!!!. $16,500.00 for all i will get some pics in a day or 2. Do not e-mail me. I WILL NOT RESPOND____ CALL if interested 256-601-6604 They are alot of stuff i did not list thats just odd stuff. the motor is listed is the one going in it now.. it was scott w old short block years ago. i will get it running before i sell it.
1987 grand national
109 block 20 over motor
maft-pro
powerlogger
83 inj
68-h turbo
stock heads
heads studs, main studs cometic heads gaskets
champion 1200 intake,precision hat with powerplate, 70 mm t/body
aluminum pullys rjc's
ATR front mount
3-1/2 thdp with atr 3 inch single exhaust
moser 9 inch rear end 33 spline with aluminum center section, 350 gears spool
Metco uppers d/adj bars,,, and metco non lowewr bars,,,ATR big swaybar
6 point chrome moly cage bolt in and removeable side bars.
notch frame for bigger tire( 325x50x15)
torque-thrust wheels front 15x5 rear 15x8 with 4-1/2 b/spacing m/t drag radials275x60 tire
turbo 350 trans with lots of hard parts in it fron ck perf. deep pan
nitrous driveshaft
rear disc brakes
hydroboost brakes
aluminum bumper struts, no beams inside bumpers too. exports up front.

other parts
1 set of 55 lb inj and chips
1 set of 72 lb inj and chip
1- 20 -20 crank,, 2-- 10--10 cranks
72 gtq turbo
76 p trim turbgn1 tall v/covers
2 brand new braided line setups for drain on turbo
1 new braided line feed for turbo
2-1/2 chrome up pipe
chrome mass air pipe
1- double pump set for gn (new)
gas tank for gn (new)
new BGC aftermarket intake and RJC power plate
1 set of M&A aluminum heads with roller rockers looks like reg chevy rockers
1 set of gn1 aluminum heads with roller rockers -TA rockers
1 set of 8445 heads with no egr ports--stage -1 heads
mark jackson stretch intercooler(been boxed up to put ice in it)
1 caspers wiring harness for a hybird car was for my chevelle--(new)
duel fan setup with wire pig tail for gn--(new)
extra set of front seat(need recovered tho) good back seat
2- block girdles 1 cat-new and rjc-used too
2 new front cover and oil pumps
1 brand new TA perf front cover assembley
1 gn wiring harness for gn for a hybird car
i have 4-- 109 blocks think 2 are std and others 30 over.
1 short block 30 over, heads studs, 204 cam, was in gn with gn1 blew head gasket took out. good running motor.
3 brf trans, crossmember and 2 driveshafts
2 sets of e-bay headers 2 diff setups, stock and ta style
lots of bolts and brackets, 2 power sterring pumps, line and all
extra sets of rod and main bearings, couple sets of rings,, some gaskets
LOTS of small stuff not listed too.
forgot to add,,, all gn parts will go with it i have in my shop, i will not keep any.

WHAT!?!?! Good luck with the sale. Guys I have personally seen the car, riden in it and seen his huge stash of parts. If I had the cash, I would jump on it!

Craig, working on the fundage for your car! Will be intouch!

U realy F up a great car why in the hell do you guys do all s$&! To a damn Gn stupid get damn drag car nova stock regal something other than a real GN

U realy F up a great car why in the hell do you guys do all s$&! To a damn Gn stupid get damn drag car nova stock regal something other than a real GN

Why? Gn's are not rare at all and its way cheaper to start with a TR than to build from something else. Wrong forum bud. Try the sissy forum next time you want to rant.

Sounds nice! But why if you have all the other sets of heads did you choose to put the stock ones on the engine in the car :confused:

well thunderace31 i had a real good motor in the car at first and i was getting nowwhere tunning the trans-pro, so i decided to use this other one where i would not be beating up on my good one. thats why, and this is just a spare motor i had sitting around for my chevelle project/
also the gn'1s are on the motor i pulled just pulled out.

and to bigjack7440 u know what u can do!!!!!!!!!!!! they are only one thing i cant change back on the car to factory is the notch frame... and thats not hurting anything.

Big JACKOFF 7440, why don't you finish 8th grade, then come back and post something a little more educated! Quit wasting Windmill's time with your worthless comments.

still for sale

hey guys i'm still wanting to sell the gn and all the parts all in 1 package i'm ready to get rid of it all....... any takers,,, make some good offers....
LOOKING FOR 13,000.00 FOR ALL