1987 gn and lots of parts

when i put the turbo 350 trans in it,,,,, it plug off.
come on guys you need some info call me 256-601-6604 if you are serious, hate the tire kickers

someone needs to buy this car and parts,,,,,,,,,but if i dont sell it i might be selling some of the stuff i have 3 and 4 of that i wont be needing..... hate to sell something i might need if i cant sell the car.

I would take the whole kit-n-caboodle, but I won't have a place to put it till March/April.

I'm out of space, and my new space won't be ready for a few more months.

just cant beleive nobody has jump on this deal......... they are prob 5,000 worth of extra parts here or more ......

Oh, so sorry Michael. This is a Southern car...perhaps if you lived in SOUTH Carolina... :D

Just giving you some grief. Besides, I had rather see the parts recycled vs. tossed a side.

Windmill, good luck with the sale. If I have some space come open, I'll have my brother come pick it up out of Moody, Al for me.

just wanted to give a heads up, if you buy this u better bring a big van or long wheel base truck or an long enclosed trailor for all the parts cause they are a bunch of parts....

just wanted to give a heads up, if you buy this u better bring a big van or long wheel base truck or an long enclosed trailor for all the parts cause they are a bunch of parts....

yup... I've been to Craig's and there are a $hit-ton of great parts... and Craig, I still have ur valve spring tool.... :redface: Are you planning a new car to run? I'll definitely come see ya' when the track opens back up! Bump for a great, ready to rock setup...

Hey hows it going, its been a while,,, nah i've been working on my 67 chevelle some,, maybe 1 day i might finish it..... come by anytime i'm always home just about....

Yes i think alot of the people thats prob read the ad thinks i'm prob full of it, but till you really seen all the parts you would never know whats all setting here.

You could have already sold some of the parts I know it's a pain in the ass boxing and shipping If you don't want to deal with it let me know I can help you with it
I would be interested in the 76 p trim I'm thinking of running the new orsca class real street which is limited to a 76mm turbo

i'm looking to sell all the parts and car together..... shipping is not problem, but i will sell the turbo for 13,000.00 tho and give you the rest of the stuff.

I went and looked at this car and all the parts today and MY GOD is there a lot of stuff. The car is setup very well. NO JUNK here. I really hope I can figure a way to swing buying it. Thanks for the time and the tour Windmill!