1987 GN 26K miles VERY NICE

Lynitup87

This a very clean and detailed car with low miles and many options including t-tops, concert sound, and pwr seat. Everything works including the AC. The car still smells like new and still has its original paint and tires. Its mostly stock except for a walbro, hot wire, and exhaust. I have all the manuals and also some receipts from previous owners. The rest of the car is like new including the interior and trunk. It needs nothing.
$22000

(248)891-7425
Mi

Attachments

• 1SIDE E.jpg
    1SIDE E.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 467
  • REAR E.jpg
    REAR E.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 467
Undercarriage

That is amazing! Please post some more pics of the car and its undercarriage. Good luck with the sale.

This a very clean and detailed car with low miles and many options including t-tops, concert sound, and pwr seat. Everything works including the AC. The car still smells like new and still has its original paint and tires. Its mostly stock except for a walbro, hot wire, and exhaust. I have all the manuals and also some receipts from previous owners. The rest of the car is like new including the interior and trunk. It needs nothing.
$22000

(248)891-7425
Mi

I think that this is the cleanest undercarriage I have ever seen. Nice clean car!

is that a real picture-- i dont remember mine looking that clean when it was brand new in 1987

Well thank you...

It will be on Ebay today at 6pm PDT if you wanna see or learn more.

Attachments

• eng 2 E.jpg
    eng 2 E.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 330
I cant stand the feel or reliability of the PM. I replaced the pedal and everything for less money than a single PM part.

Thanks for the pics of it. It looks better than new, and I'd probably take it off your hands if you were closer to me. If it doesn't sell on e-bay, perhaps we can make a deal. Should do well on there though,,,,,,appearance is everything and you've done an outstanding job there. Looks clean enough to eat off of, and probably less chance of catching a cold if I did versus one of the plates in my kitchen cabinet

OMFG this is a nice car. I want it. Wish I had the money right now. Can you hold it for me for about 6 months? I'll send you a $20.00 deposit right now (non-refundable of course...):D