1987 buick turbo t

str8six

I have a 1987 turbo t I have posted here previously ... I had decided to keep it but now I must sell due to financial reasons and having to many toys in garage.... It is mint condition inside and out... I am the second owner I have all documents for everything ever done to the car from 87-present day..... The following is what car has... Atr exhaust...kenne bell front mount intercooler....atr gnx gauges...kenne bell cold air intake....2.5 down pipe... Atr headers.....It has about 120k miles trans got redone about 30k miles ago....paint got redone with stock color 4 years ago... Car looks fantastic ...I was asking 14,500.. but make me a offer I unfortunately need this car gone I am open to all offers ..I am located in Northern California and car has been in California for 20+ years my name is joe 510-418-7864
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1388869018.192386.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1388869029.571465.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1388869048.707497.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1388869061.057212.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1388869074.532364.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1388869091.349346.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1388869104.636178.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Are the wheels actually different on both sides or are the pics dated? If so, what comes with it?

It comes with the powder coated grey enkeis

No offers? I do not have a set price like I said I am willing to negotiate on price...

Here - I'll give you a bump.
I like the N89 Vector look better - mo classic.
Nothing wrong with the Enkeis - just me.
And the dash. Nice.

Joe:
One of the reasons you probably aren't getting many inquiries is you might be confusing folks on the pricing.
You started at $14,500
Then it's $13,500 in your other thread.
Then - you said you don't have a set price.
But you must have some set bottom dollar price - people know that.
Like me, they don't really know where we are starting from or what your insult tolerance is.
Throw this car up on ebay with a starting bid of $9,000 and a reserve of whatever you really need to get out of it. That might do it.

But which pic is the Enkeis? first pic or second.. sorry I have no idea what those wheels are but like the first set of wheels better

If I can ask a question?

Has the motor had any work with all those miles?

Here - I'll give you a bump.
I like the N89 Vector look better - mo classic.
Nothing wrong with the Enkeis - just me.
And the dash. Nice.

Joe:
One of the reasons you probably aren't getting many inquiries is you might be confusing folks on the pricing.
You started at $14,500
Then it's $13,500 in your other thread.
Then - you said you don't have a set price.
But you must have some set bottom dollar price - people know that.
Like me, they don't really know where we are starting from or what your insult tolerance is.
Throw this car up on ebay with a starting bid of $9,000 and a reserve of whatever you really need to get out of it. That might do it.

It's a old school ATR dash.... Car is sold by the way

I have a set of pen plug wires and cap if anyone is interested