1987 Buick Turbo T for sale $5500 obo

STG2LTD

1987 Buick Turbo T Metallic grey/grey interior, hardtop, chrome package
(248K miles, mostly freeway for the past 10 years, my sister's daily driver).

** No rust, solid body, California car**.

Painted approx. 8 years ago and garaged since then, shows well. CA tags good thru 7/2011. G-80 Posi, bucket seats/console. PW/PDL, digital dash, concert sound. Factory trunk kit. No rear defroster. AC compressor was replaced 1 year ago w/delco unit and converted to R-134, blows cold. New AC lines. Vacuum brake conversion.

Motor: Stock. Stock turbo, 36# Blue top injectors, adjustable fuel regulator, Terry Houston 3" stainless downpipe, Hooker 2.5" dual exhaust. Gauges- Autometer Oil/Temp/Boost. Hotwired fuel pump with Red Armstrong volt booster. I put a new stock profile cam/timing chain/valvesprings at 140K miles. I just finished a tune up and replaced the plugs,wires, oil, pan gasket & heater control valve. The car runs decent for a stocker.

Trans: Stock with shift kit. Stock D5 converter. Replaced filter/gasket. Shifts solid.

Tires: BFG 235-60-15 all around. All 4 are in great shape.

I never put the emblems back on the car after it was painted, but they go with the car. Car cover is included.

Drivers seat has a couple of tears, the normal dash speaker grill crack. The car has a dash pad which covers it up.

$5500 obo

Jason Hall
Inland Empire
760-900-3099
JHall1975@att.net

Attachments

• IMG_1776_1.jpg
    IMG_1776_1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_1789_1.jpg
    IMG_1789_1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 622
  • IMG_1783_1.jpg
    IMG_1783_1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_1797_1.jpg
    IMG_1797_1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG_1806_1.jpg
    IMG_1806_1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 619
Jace,

You sold it too cheap. It's a nice car, I know I used to own it. I wish I would have held out but I've got my own project now. I guess that's how it goes. :rolleyes:

Neal

Jason told me yesterday that Ralph was buying it. I think it's fair to say he's the new owner unless something changed.

Neal

I had a buddy that was the body shop manager for a dealership. He bought a raggedy high mileage Turbo T for $500 that was a new car trade in. Now that was the deal of a lifetime! :D

Neal

Javier bought the car he loves it..

Neal,, javier is the guy that i first offered the limited too, he said it was too much money for the hight milage car so i sold it the guys from la for 5200 or 5300,,
then after looking around at turbo buick prices he kicked him self for not buying it then..

now he's a happy camper. thanx jason.

Javier bought the car he loves it..

Neal,, javier is the guy that i first offered the limited too, he said it was too much money for the hight milage car so i sold it the guys from la for 5200 or 5300,,
then after looking around at turbo buick prices he kicked him self for not buying it then..

now he's a happy camper. thanx jason.

Ralph,

I'm glad Javier got a nice car. Keep in mind it's a high mileage car too so take it easy on it unless you're planning on building a new engine and trans in the near future.

Neal

******* I wish I saw this when Jason put it up....

I just sold the vette and was getting ready to start looking for another turbo buick...

Chris Wilson

What's up Jason,

Damn, saw this a month to late!!!!!!! I'm looking for another Buick!! want to get back in the game, how ya been,

Mack