1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Absolutely Mint!

I hate to do this but here is my Pride and Joy for sale... $17,240.00 O.B.O

Im not sure how to post photos so im including a link to Ebay.

This car is Turn Key and ready and needs Nothing.

Serious inquirers Only Please.

It would be nice to see another member end up with it....

Thanks for looking

Buick : Regal | eBay

"Turbo T" btw.

Nice car. Something about palm trees, fountains and brick driveways always make cars look great!

Thanks for pointing that out. After all this time I screwed that up...
I'm posting more photos later today I will chose a different location just to make sure the car still looks good....

That looks an awful lot like a car that was for sale on ebay back in March. A guy named Mike was selling a car just like that and it was located in Spring Hill, Florida. He offered it to me for $13k and I took a pass. Is that the same car? The only difference I can see are the wheels.

That looks an awful lot like a car that was for sale on ebay back in March. A guy named Mike was selling a car just like that and it was located in Spring Hill, Florida. He offered it to me for $13k and I took a pass. Is that the same car? The only difference I can see are the wheels.

I think the car you are talking about went to New Jersey.
It did kind of look like this car,+ was super clean too,but i think the paint scheme was a bit different.

car

I think the car you are talking about went to New Jersey.
It did kind of look like this car,+ was super clean too,but i think the paint scheme was a bit different.

You are correct I bought that car from carmello who bought it from the guy in florida it is in N.J.

I might be saying things I should'nt, but this car came from me and went to a guy named Mike in Fla. on the west coast, the car came from me here in Boise. Unless I read it wrong this car is not or ever came from NJ, always an Idaho car, again sorry if I spoke out of tune, mods if I did please LMK, and this is a very nice car, I have pics here on the site if you need to do a search, and not a zip of rust on the car, period. thanks

Ron

Thanks to all of you who have posted about this car. I know its a tuff economy and i willing to deal so any Realistic offer will be considered.

Thanks again

Wow, what a nice T.B. Love the color.
With those mods, that car should easily be high/mid 11's. GLWS!!

Thanks icepicker,my best off idle was 12.47 @ 116.70 but RonBuick a member here owned it before me and ran.....

Ron Neisler, Emmett,Id.
1987 T/R, 11.69@117.00, TT. chip, old ATR 313b cam, mild ported heads, THDP, XP pump, hot wired, 009's, Razor's Alky, DeQuick SLIC, John's PT52 Turbo, line-lock,Continental 2800 stall,275/60/15 MT DR's