1987 Buick Regal T-Type $18,800

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmfao!!!!!!! !!

man, I think psiedv6's dad went and saw that car, I dont think they had it advertised for 18k though.

on the other hand, that thing is serious!!! it has a skam master, a 4 speed manual transmission!!w/ a 3500 star!!whoa built by lauren freeman himself:eek: also has a huskin trailor arm, for easy towing by AAA, and to top it all off, an ancork exhaust for when times get serious! Gary, he did find you a weiner, I mean winner!:D

those guys at expo auto sales are nuts! its a cambodian guy who owns it I think. I pulled in there with my elky when I worked in Long Beach, to look at a black 87 t type for sale and he tried to buy my car. he wanted 15k or something for the car, and 60k for a white limited edition turbo supra! There was a whole thread on that place about the black car a while back ago, that place is a joke

Nope, you're wrong.
I think that there were 2 individual threads, maybe 3.

I saw that car Fri. as I was driving down Anaheim st. in Long Beach. It looks like a shady used car lot.

It only has 25,740mi.

1)LAUREN FREEMAN TRANSMISSION (3500 STAR)
2)SKAM MASTER TURBO READ,
3)RACING COMPUTER/ECU AND CHIPS (3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS0
4) 3" ANCORK EXHAUST

I saw that car Fri. as I was driving down Anaheim st. in Long Beach. It looks like a shady used car lot.

It only has 25,740mi.

1)LAUREN FREEMAN TRANSMISSION (3500 STAR)
2)SKAM MASTER TURBO READ,
3)RACING COMPUTER/ECU AND CHIPS (3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS0
4) 3" ANCORK EXHAUST

I always thought a LAUREN FREEMAN TRANSMISSION was top quality. Thats why I spent the extra dollhairs to have her do mine. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well Gary if i talk to the guy maybe we can get him to come done on the price and include some slicks to go fast.

I read that ad the other day and almost posted it here myself. It would appear to have been written by someone who isn't very proficient in ENGLISH and doesn't know $hit about Turbo Buicks. I believe this is the same group of scam artists that had a WE4 on their lot for better than a year in similar condition and claimed that one had 9k miles on it. Anyone that actually believes this car has 25k miles must stupid and blind. I hope some poor fool doesn't buy it and then become a board member after the fact. Crooked car dealers piss me off.

Neal

Quit trashing my new ride, I just ordered 20"s for it all the way around.

Gary,

Don't forget the 2000 watt boomin' system so you can play gansta rap music at high volume driving thru the hood. Maybe you can take it to T.J. for a little interior work and some fresh paint too. :biggrin:

Neal

Gary,

Don't forget the 2000 watt boomin' system so you can play gansta rap music at high volume driving thru the hood. Maybe you can take it to T.J. for a little interior work and some fresh paint too. :biggrin:

Neal

HEY, whats wrong with a 2000 watt stereo system? every show car has one, and most show cars have 20's too, and I love the hood!:wink: if I had 18k I would buy that car so fast, your turbo would spool:D

I think if I were made of money I would go down there, beat them down on the price for hours and point out all the defects. Then buy the junk pile and proceed to back it straight through the glass front doors and into their sales office. Then get out while throwing them the keys telling them it has a bad clutch. :eek:

Brent,

I like the way you think. :biggrin:

Neal

I think if I were made of money I would go down there, beat them down on the price for hours and point out all the defects. Then buy the junk pile and proceed to back it straight through the glass front doors and into their sales office. Then get out while throwing them the keys telling them it has a bad clutch. :eek:

Gary, Don't forget the 2000 watt boomin' system so you can play gansta rap music at high volume driving thru the hood. Maybe you can take it to T.J. for a little interior work and some fresh paint too. :biggrin: Neal
------------------------------
What do you mean "driving through the hood"? I have to drive thorugh the hood, I live in the hood.

-----------------------------------
I think if I were made of money...........:eek:
---------------------------------
Brent: Your pockets are so deep they probably drag the gound even when you wear shorts. If I had your money, I could burn mine.....that is if I could find somebody to loan me some...........

-----------------------------------

---------------------------------
Brent: Your pockets are so deep they probably drag the gound even when you wear shorts. If I had your money, I could burn mine.....that is if I could find somebody to loan me some...........

Tell me about it.. I have been trying to keep up with Brent since i moved out here.. I'm still way behind him in the Funds department :(

How did you guy's know? I am so filthy rich! GNX's for everyone! Make sure they have no more than 500mi :rolleyes: