1987 Buick Regal Hard Top

As you all might remember i recently had a friend wreck my Beautiful 87 Turbo T.

So i just purchased this car from a dealership in NC. I had the car trucked down,i recieved it late yerterday evening.

Today i put the car on a lift at work and it appears to have Rot in several spots of the frame above the rear axle.

I found this out after having the windows tinted and tires/wheels put on the car.

I'm going to post up photos of how the car looked when i got it and now after i have done a few things to it.

The car has a 5.0 v8 and drives the way it should. Tranny shifts like it should. A/C initially blows hot then cold weird but it does work.

Both front seats have rips and tear's the drivers side is worst than the pass side. The head liner is faded but intact.

The brakes feel good but i have no idea how much pad is left.

When i purchased the car i had in mind putting in a 468 BBC. But after seeing the condition of the frame underneath today i just don't want to be bothered.

I can sell the car with the current tires/wheels <front tires 235/60/15 radials rear tires 275/50/15 Nitto Drag radials that have only been to the track one time on my previous Turbo T>..... $4000.00 or with the Chevy Rally wheels for $3,600.00

The car is located in Clermont Fl which is about 40 minutes North West of Orlando.

Trades considered.

This car need work but it does have Lot's of potential for someone who has the time and ability to fix some issues

I will post more photo's later this evening.

Thanks for looking

Okay now im stuck....

Can someone tell me how to upload more photo's?

I knew how to do it before but with this new site i have not figured it out....

Thanks

I see you picked up another Regal, but why not another Turbo car, thinking of going a different way,, how about a turbo LS car???
If not another T/R car

Ron

You are having some "tough luck" with the Buick's.:mad:
True.... I know the seats are a Tremendous eye sore but I already found replacements to bolt right in. The big issue is the frame...
Though I did find a place on line that is here locally and they specialize in frame repair. I will contact them Tuesday morning.
One thing for sure things can't get any worse for me.... At least I hope not lol

Maybe you can get the frame from Kevin @ KDK and build it from the ground up...if you have time, money, time, & the desire to.

Yes sir!
No more Mistakes!!
I will try my best to find a car as close to the condition your's was in,i'll spend more but in the long run it's Worth it!

East coast searott .. Rust in the frame .. Ouch .. Man i hope you end up on the good end soon .. Did you ever get cop buddy to pay up?

East coast searott .. Rust in the frame .. Ouch .. Man i hope you end up on the good end soon .. Did you ever get cop buddy to pay up?
I went threw hell with the cop....
I settled with the insurance company and sold the car for $9,000 as it sat....
Then i bought this car over the internet,never saw it in person and now i end up with More frame issue's......
But one thing is for sure things can't get any worse...lol

I found a Fabricator that is willing to repair the rear frame today.

So at this point i'm going to keep the car and get this Project started.

Thanks to the offer's

I will post pictures of the repairs once done