1987 buick grand national stage II street car

Man, you guys are rough! If I were the OP I would value Bretts opinion. One, he knows how to sell a car (just made 30k+) and 2, he has the cash to buy yours. He has stated that he is lurking. I do not have a dog in this fight but I just wanted to mention that I am certain he was not just blowin smoke. I hope you get all you want out of the beast :D

You planning on buying the car? I doubt it.If you have a question or opinion on this car send him a pm.stop polluting this thread with nonsense + your opinions on his cars paint + price.It's called Trolling.:rolleyes:
I unlike you actually have money to spend and will buy something sooner or later vs. kicking tires in everyones threads.:rolleyes:

I might entertain the car at $20k. That's about what's its worth. Where did I post a question? A car that needs paint will require another $7-10k. So if the cars paint was mint it would be worth between $25-30k. It's not so it's worth $20k. I think the paint looks good for a street car but for $35k the car should be showroom condition.

The interior is also in rough condition and the rims are just not that desirable and useless at that power level. A few minor changes to the car and it would be very desirable. Loose the red paint and and change the wheels. Thats not an opinion, that's a fact and not a general question.:rolleyes:

I unlike you actually have money to spend and will buy something sooner or later vs. kicking tires in everyones threads.:rolleyes:

I might entertain the car at $20k. That's about what's its worth. Where did I post a question? A car that needs paint will require another $7-10k. So if the cars paint was mint it would be worth between $25-30k. It's not so it's worth $20k. I think the paint looks good for a street car but for $35k the car should be showroom condition.

The interior is also in rough condition and the rims are just not that desirable and useless at that power level. A few minor changes to the car and it would be very desirable. Loose the red paint and and change the wheels. Thats not an opinion, that's a fact and not a general question.:rolleyes:

well i guess my apology wasn't accepted.
Oh! I see asking a question about the car is way out of line,but bashing it's condition,+ saying it is worth almost half the asking price is no problem right,are you kidding me in what universe.
"You might ENTERTAIN the car at $20k " Uh HUh! I think the course of action would be to pm him an offer,not bash his car + asking price.
It's pretty well established that what you are doing is frowned upon on any sites, For sale section,It's called ",TROLLING" you come in bash a car + say it's worth almost half what he's asking.Then you try to justify it by saying how true your "FACTS" are.True or false doesn't matter you are bashing this guys car on his Thread. PERIOD!!! Alot of other sites would have tossed you by now for doing it.
The worse part is you jump on other people for doing the same + for lesser offenses. Practice What You Preach!!!!
When you jumped on me on another thread for asking a question,+ then said you "doubt" i was going to buy the car,I thought you might have been insinuating i couldn't affford it,I 'm not sure why you assume that,I guaranty that you have seen cars i've owned in magazines,muscle car books,even original repair manuals + parts catalogs,as i've owned a few pilot cars.Most now are in collections across the U.S. + canada,+ at least 1 grabber blue boss 429 that went to britian.Every now + then i'll see them go thru mecum + other auctions. I'm guessing the most notable of your cars is the car you just spent $80K on + then sold for $30K after what 10 mi. Nice job. A Savvy use of funds.
Once again I apologize to everyone else,+ I promise the owner of this thread I will not reply again on your thread,No matter what the reply is to this.It still hasn't registered to brett that he did anything wrong + prob never will he will just justify his actions in his mind ,while condemming everyone else for the same actions.

Ps... gnbrett ,Keep in mind you don't have the right to criticize any other trolls you may come across bashing cars in the for sale section,you have joined the ranks.

Oh ! I apologize to the moderators too,+ have no problem if you want to remove the last few posts ,his + mine because it's really not fair to the guy trying to sell his car.

I'm not really interested in buying this car now but after reading some of the dreamer postings my reply is waranted? I just got a quote for a Dutweiler TA Stage 2 engine from Kenny himself for $35K for a complete running engine? So this car is worth every penny of $35K for a complete running car! Any detailing of the chassis parts, is very easy to correct, other paint and interior up-grades could be easily done and for a lot less the $7K to $10K range? I might agree with some changes myself that were mentioned but thats all?

So this is a very fair price for someone wanting such a car IMHO? I had the number 3 TA Motor built but sold it way back then? Easy makes a 8 sec car possible or more? Twin turbo one made 2500 hp! TA Motor is a great designed engine and matching heads makes a good combination! Gene

PS. I love the Turbo Buick Cars, had two GN's and currently own a 86T-Type under construction and an unique concept car when finished! Ge

well i guess my apology wasn't accepted.
Oh! I see asking a question about the car is way out of line,but bashing it's condition,+ saying it is worth almost half the asking price is no problem right,are you kidding me in what universe.
"You might ENTERTAIN the car at $20k " Uh HUh! I think the course of action would be to pm him an offer,not bash his car + asking price.
It's pretty well established that what you are doing is frowned upon on any sites, For sale section,It's called ",TROLLING" you come in bash a car + say it's worth almost half what he's asking.Then you try to justify it by saying how true your "FACTS" are.True or false doesn't matter you are bashing this guys car on his Thread. PERIOD!!! Alot of other sites would have tossed you by now for doing it.
The worse part is you jump on other people for doing the same + for lesser offenses. Practice What You Preach!!!!
When you jumped on me on another thread for asking a question,+ then said you "doubt" i was going to buy the car,I thought you might have been insinuating i couldn't affford it,I 'm not sure why you assume that,I guaranty that you have seen cars i've owned in magazines,muscle car books,even original repair manuals + parts catalogs,as i've owned a few pilot cars.Most now are in collections across the U.S. + canada,+ at least 1 grabber blue boss 429 that went to britian.Every now + then i'll see them go thru mecum + other auctions. I'm guessing the most notable of your cars is the car you just spent $80K on + then sold for $30K after what 10 mi. Nice job. A Savvy use of funds.
Once again I apologize to everyone else,+ I promise the owner of this thread I will not reply again on your thread,No matter what the reply is to this.It still hasn't registered to brett that he did anything wrong + prob never will he will just justify his actions in his mind ,while condemming everyone else for the same actions.

Ps... gnbrett ,Keep in mind you don't have the right to criticize any other trolls you may come across bashing cars in the for sale section,you have joined the ranks.
lol. yep. $20k. street cars will always pull more money then race cars. Race cars appeal to 5% of this board. street cars makes up the other 95%. now stop trolling. ur a dreamer, thats it. move on to ricer forums or something.

lol. yep. $20k. street cars will always pull more money then race cars. Race cars appeal to 5% of this board. street cars makes up the other 95%. now stop trolling. ur a dreamer, thats it. move on to ricer forums or something.

And how is that you aren't trolling this guy's For Sale ad, too? Just wondering... pot meet kettle.

And how is that you aren't trolling this guy's For Sale ad, too? Just wondering... pot meet kettle.
18 posts? Evidently post count now says something about your ability to read? He just stated he was indeed interested and mentioned an offer in the 20k range.

18 posts? Evidently post count now says something about your ability to read? He just stated he was indeed interested and mentioned an offer in the 20k range.

Are you Brett's little boy or something? Get off his nuts, man.

If I were the OP I would value Bretts opinion. One, he knows how to sell a car (just made 30k+) and 2, he has the cash to buy yours. He has stated that he is lurking. I do not have a dog in this fight but I just wanted to mention that I am certain he was not just blowin smoke. I hope you get all you want out of the beast :D

Slurp. Slurp. Now go wipe your chin like a good little boy...:wink:

BTW, that's post #21 since you're counting.

I'm not really interested in buying this car now but after reading some of the dreamer postings my reply is waranted? I just got a quote for a Dutweiler TA Stage 2 engine from Kenny himself for $35K for a complete running engine? So this car is worth every penny of $35K for a complete running car! Any detailing of the chassis parts, is very easy to correct, other paint and interior up-grades could be easily done and for a lot less the $7K to $10K range? I might agree with some changes myself that were mentioned but thats all?

So this is a very fair price for someone wanting such a car IMHO? I had the number 3 TA Motor built but sold it way back then? Easy makes a 8 sec car possible or more? Twin turbo one made 2500 hp! TA Motor is a great designed engine and matching heads makes a good combination! Gene

PS. I love the Turbo Buick Cars, had two GN's and currently own a 86T-Type under construction and an unique concept car when finished! Ge

I agree, this engines arent cheap and just the cost of that makes this car minimum 30-35K. Sure the market is crappy and sure no ones got the money that they may have had 2 yrs ago, but that doesnt mean, give a stage II car away and kill the average value on the rest. This car 3 yrs ago, would have sold, paint or with no paint for higher then your asking price. It comes down to the right buyer appreciating what you have, thats all.

pics

New pics will post more of the under carriage installed new coilovers..

Attachments

• gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,004
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 975