gnmotor 025.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 5,366
  • gnmotor 024.jpg
    gnmotor 024.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 5,528
  • DSC00145.jpg
    DSC00145.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 5,627
I can't remember i think it was in the 7.92 1/8 mile private track day no time slips and i had no alternator running on battery only.That was when my MSD alternator took a crap and my rubberband tires didn't help either..

How flexible are you? I mean 35k but you have to redo the interior as soon as we get it. You may want to consider that in your asking price. It looks very good tho!

Car does need interior and paint job.I am open to offers (flexible) the car is a beast haven't gotten beat on the stret yet..And i aint talking about rice rockets big boys z06 srt's and 1 ferrari :)

more pics..

more pictures..

Attachments

• DSC00301.jpg
    DSC00301.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3,988
  • DSC00302.jpg
    DSC00302.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 4,003
  • DSC00303.jpg
    DSC00303.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 3,980
  • DSC00308.jpg
    DSC00308.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 3,970
  • DSC00307.jpg
    DSC00307.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 3,965
yea, the red has to go. the car would have sold possibly without the red. im sure it makes some steam tho. steering wheel has to go to. way overpriced tho. worth $20k

yea, the red has to go. the car would have sold possibly without the red. im sure it makes some steam tho. steering wheel has to go to. way overpriced tho. worth $20k

You planning on buying the car? I doubt it.If you have a question or opinion on this car send him a pm.stop polluting this thread with nonsense + your opinions on his cars paint + price.It's called Trolling.:rolleyes:

You planning on buying the car? I doubt it.If you have a question or opinion on this car send him a pm.stop polluting this thread with nonsense + your opinions on his cars paint + price.It's called Trolling.:rolleyes:

O.k. Brett I apologize for that,It's thanksgiving + i feel bad for being spiteful, I was feeling that if anybody else would have posted that,you would have jumped on them about it.

Once again I apologize, to you + the buick tr community(+ the seller for taking over his thread) for such a negative post,especially on a day designed to make us think just how much we have to be thankful for. which includes our beloved badass buicks too.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

x2 no one did that to you GNBRET when you where selling your car.