1987 buick grand national hardtop

Brad hutchcrap you sound like a scam artists your self stick to regals youre not man enough for a grand national..

Dude, you don't even know me! And speaking of the pot calling the Grand National black!!! You have 2 posts on here and one of them is calling me out as a scammer! I'm not a scam artist, and you can log into LS1tech and check my feedback there, I don't have anything to hide! I am just a busy guy who wanted to buy one of his dream cars and got jerked around on what should have been an easy deal... **** you, Buickfan.

Dude - Seriously, stop being a chicken-sh*t. I flew down to Florida with $10k in my pocket to buy a GN. Whenever I sell my cars, I always insist on cash or electronic transfer. And if your bank refuses to give you $10k in cash, you need to change banks.

1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL HT......AC,T44 TURBO,BLUE INJECTORS,KN FILTER,KB ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR,REPLACED BLOCK,I STILL HAVE ORIGINAL BLOCK THAT IS INCLUDED WITH SALE..NICE CLEAN CAR! READY FOR THE ROAD! INTERIOR IS SPOTLESS..WINDOW STICKER,AND ORIGINAL DEALER INVOICE INCLUDED WITH SALE.....$12,000 obo...CAR IS LOCATED IN MIAMI FLORIDA, CAN COME CHECK IT OUT TEST DRIVE ANYTIME....
***trades for other TURBO BUICKS ONLY***

114_3202.jpg

114_3203.jpg

114_3204.jpg

114_3205.jpg

114_3206.jpg

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/332051-1987-turbo-regal-limited.html
trade ya!?!