1987 buick grand national hardtop

1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL HT......AC,T44 TURBO,BLUE INJECTORS,KN FILTER,KB ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR,REPLACED BLOCK,I STILL HAVE ORIGINAL BLOCK THAT IS INCLUDED WITH SALE..NICE CLEAN CAR! READY FOR THE ROAD! INTERIOR IS SPOTLESS..WINDOW STICKER,AND ORIGINAL DEALER INVOICE INCLUDED WITH SALE.....$12,000 obo...CAR IS LOCATED IN MIAMI FLORIDA, CAN COME CHECK IT OUT TEST DRIVE ANYTIME....
***trades for other TURBO BUICKS ONLY***

114_3202.jpg

114_3203.jpg

114_3204.jpg

114_3205.jpg

114_3206.jpg

Where did you purchase the super sport white letter tires at? Ive been looking for a set.

I was in Miami this weekend to buy another GN that was posted on CL. I see the first GN, and it is NOT as advertised, and was really a basket case, not worth more than 4k, in my opinion. I pass on the car, and I call this guy, who has this car posted on Craigslist as well, and I am MORE than willing to buy it, going as far as rushing to the bank and getting a Cashier's check, only needing his name on it... I call him to ask for his name and information, and he refuses the offer, saying he will ONLY TAKE CASH. No exceptions, apparently... Really, even on a GUARANTEED Cashier's check.... for his asking price. I COULD NOT HAVE MADE IT EASIER FOR HIM, while protecting myself. I am not going over to a man's house, that I dont know, with over 10 thousand dollars in my pocket... You could have had your car sold this weekend, buddy. FOR YOUR ASKING PRICE... if you would have been easier to work with. GLWS, but you really need to learn to work with others. The economy is too slow to BE THAT difficult..

There are alot of scams going on with cashiers checks, money orders, bank checks,etc. I wouldn't have accepted it either. You guys should've met at a mutual location if you were afraid to bring cash. the risk goes both ways but i dont know too many people now a days that would release a car without letting the check sit in the bank for a few days till it is deemed offically good. Your going to find similar situations with anyone selling one of these rides.

Well, after dealing with the guy who had the first GN I looked at, I wasnt about to deal with anyone in Miami, with cash. Sorry, but there are a lot of robberies happening in Miami too, and I dont need to be driving around in a town I dont know, with a bunch of loose cash. We could have set something else up, but considering the time I had to work with, it just wasnt going to happen any other way.
ps. Try getting over 10,000 dollars out of your bank on a saturday, 15 minutes before close... they werent going to let it happen

yeah i understand your side too. Transactions are alot more complicated. No one can really be trusted. I'm thinking of selling my Grand National too bad your so far away.

Brad hutchcraft you sound like a scam artist your self coming on here just to let him know that after he refused your scam check!

This car has a junk motor in it. This guys has been trying to sell a junk motor on the for sale board in this forum. I am in Miami, I have seen the car and I have even done a carfax on it. The body and paint is clean, it stated in the carfax that the milage has been rolled back at around the 100,000 mile mark, the motor is NOT an original low milage motor. It has head studs, when i saw it back in July it has issues building boost and it had a knock with backfire through the intake. Proceed at your own risk. Do a search on this guy and you will see in the forum where i caught him trying to sell the junk motor. He did give me his number to clear things up but NEVER answered the phone.

Dude, you don't even know me! And speaking of the pot calling the Grand National black!!! You have 2 posts on here and one of them is calling me out as a scammer! I'm not a scam artist, and you can log into LS1tech and check my feedback there, I don't have anything to hide! I am just a busy guy who wanted to buy one of his dream cars and got jerked around on what should have been an easy deal... **** you, Buickfan.

I was in Miami this weekend to buy another GN that was posted on CL. I see the first GN, and it is NOT as advertised, and was really a basket case, not worth more than 4k, in my opinion. I pass on the car, and I call this guy, who has this car posted on Craigslist as well, and I am MORE than willing to buy it, going as far as rushing to the bank and getting a Cashier's check, only needing his name on it... I call him to ask for his name and information, and he refuses the offer, saying he will ONLY TAKE CASH. No exceptions, apparently... Really, even on a GUARANTEED Cashier's check.... for his asking price. I COULD NOT HAVE MADE IT EASIER FOR HIM, while protecting myself. I am not going over to a man's house, that I dont know, with over 10 thousand dollars in my pocket... You could have had your car sold this weekend, buddy. FOR YOUR ASKING PRICE... if you would have been easier to work with. GLWS, but you really need to learn to work with others. The economy is too slow to BE THAT difficult..

i did speak with you and told you there is a REGIONS BANK in the corner of my home, we could of just gone inside the bank you hand me cash ,i give you title and keys, and i deposit into my account! that simple!....you must be crazy thinkng you where taking my car and me having a cashier's check...not in my book.....thanks

This car has a junk motor in it. This guys has been trying to sell a junk motor on the for sale board in this forum. I am in Miami, I have seen the car and I have even done a carfax on it. The body and paint is clean, it stated in the carfax that the milage has been rolled back at around the 100,000 mile mark, the motor is NOT an original low milage motor. It has head studs, when i saw it back in July it has issues building boost and it had a knock with backfire through the intake. Proceed at your own risk. Do a search on this guy and you will see in the forum where i caught him trying to sell the junk motor. He did give me his number to clear things up but NEVER answered the phone.

i gave you my number twice, not one call or message....if you dont get an aswer, just text me, trust me i want you to come check it out, so i can recieve my apology im still waiting, if you dont have my number let me know i can pm it again