1986 T Type PRICE DROP 19,500

Thank you i dont know why it hasnt sold but im not giving it away
At $15,000 you are not far from it, that's for sure! Heck you couldn't even buy the parts and have the motor and tranny built for that money! So it's kinda like paying for a "fraction" of the upgrades and getting the car for free! CRAZY! If I had the extra CA$H laying around right now, I'd be all over it for that money! Nice car ~ GLWS!!

At $15,000 you are not far from it, that's for sure! Heck you couldn't even buy the parts and have the motor and tranny built for that money! So it's kinda like paying for a "fraction" of the upgrades and getting the car for free! CRAZY! If I had the extra CA$H laying around right now, I'd be all over it for that money! Nice car ~ GLWS!!
Thanks yeah at 15,000 thats a big hit in the pocket book. :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

As of right now car will be in Bowling Green running THS with it so if any one is intrested im planning on being in town that Thursday!!!! Thanks and hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do to unforseen reasons i will not be making the trip to Bowling Green. Yes im Pissed and yes the car is still for sale!!!! Last price drop 14,000.00 thanks everyone have a fun and safe trip!!!!!