1986 Olds with GNX hood and fenders

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
For sale is my custom 1986 Oldsmobile cutlass. Everything about this car was built to be driven daily and taken to the track. It was driven daily for a while till I went off to college and never got a chance to see the track. The motor is a 1972 Oldsmobile 350 that was completely rebuilt with all the best parts. I put $2000 into the motor and trans alone. The trans has a mild shift kit and was professionally rebuilt by JG transmissions here in Willow Grove. The rear is a posi unit out of a G-Body. The suspenion is a lowering kit from hotchkis with tubular upper control arms from G-bodyparts.com The interior has an A-piller mounted triple gauge setup with water temp, oil pressure, and a tach. Also there is a flip out tv screen in the dash.

The bad: The car obviously needs some body work and paint. Also it needs carpet, a headliner, and either the seats recovered or replaced. Has no cats so you would either have to keep it under 5000 miles every six months or put cats on it. (Or move to where there are no emissions :biggrin:)

If you want more pictures or have any question dont be afraid to email me. I NEED THE CAR SOLD SO I CAN BUY MY FIRST GRAND NATIONAL SO IM OPEN TO OFFERS.

Forgot the list of parts...
•Complete motor tear-down, clean block and all parts being reused. Rebuild-650

•Comp cams kit-420

•Water pump-180

•Gasket set (Didn’t use this exact kit, I used Fel-Pro but couldn’t find it online)-70

•Valley pan gasket-50

•Edelbrock Carburetor (Comes with this same carb, but has with upgraded jets)-50
Trans rebuilt by JG Transmission of Willow Grove-500
((Complete tear-down, clean all parts being reused and housing. Most internals replaced and a stage two shift kit was installed.))

Those are just the parts I can think of off the top of my head. Again if you have any questions dont wait to email me.

Any offers, I have a price for the car i want so first person to hit it or be over it its sold. You can come and test drive the car if you want before you buy it.